Disney Hilton head do they have resturants or barsto have a drink ?

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
if not, could someone please recommend some seafood resturants and local bar maybe some on or water view?

Haven't been there in a few years. I love the restaurants in Hilton Head. A favorite, not on the water is Michael Anthony's a hard place to find but well worth the search. There is a snack bar/bar at the beach house.

No bar at the main resort but right across the way (5 min walk) there are a few restaurants with bars in Shelter Cove. There is also a bar at the beach house. My favorite way to have a drink is to make one myself and pull up an adirondack chair at sunset!

I know that Black Marlin, Skull Creek Boathouse, and Salty Dog are good seafood restaurants on the water. Don't know specifically about their bars.

Skull Creek is waterfront. We ate there twice on our last trip and loved it. Especially at sunset. It's not super close to the resort. If you are just looking for somewhere close to grab a drink I would hop over to Shelter Cove and grab a drink at one of those restaurants. I prefer to pour my own drink:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter