• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Hidden Worlds

Has anybody ever deleted the ap and then reinstalled on an iphone? Did it restore your progress? Even though I have 30 stars, it says I have 29 and need 30 in the Quest book. I don't want to lose everything!

Has anybody ever deleted the ap and then reinstalled on an iphone? Did it restore your progress? Even though I have 30 stars, it says I have 29 and need 30 in the Quest book. I don't want to lose everything!

I did on my iPad and it worked and restored fine

Can anybody help me? I'm stuck on the Beauty & the Beast night time level and I have to find Maurice. I have unlocked the snowman scene and need to find the clue Maurice's Tools but so far I haven't found anything except inks, I've got full mastery stars on the scene and max inks but still no clue, is there something else I need to do for the clue to appear? Please help as I have been stuck for weeks now! :(

Hi I had the same problem but on the romantic scene and I had to write playdom support and it takes them forever to get back with you they fixed it for me and now I'm having a problem with the tangled night scene I have wrote playdom support for over two weeks and nothing so all u can do is try and write them

I deleted it before and installed it again it restored just fine. I've actually done it couple of times. Peter Pan is a little glitchy for me too. Sometimes it works fine but other times I'm only getting 5 or 6 items out of 10 show up to be found.

Is level 49 the highest attainable level? Noticed been stuck on same point total for several days

Hello all!

Please feel free to add me on Disney Hidden Worlds. KariR is my player id.

Look forward to giving daily gifts!!!

Thanks Kari

anyone make any purchases for this game. when it says +20 fuel for 10 gems, does that mean your power gage is increased from 35 to 55 forever or just once?

Just started stumbling my way through beauty and the beast and now I need friends! Was hoping this was a game I could play without bothering anyone ! Lol!

Game ID: skuttle78

Thanks!

I'm trying to add friends who aren't FB friends and keep reading that it says I should have tabs in my message center but my message center on HW only shows gifts. How am I able to add friends who aren't FB friends?
. You can log into Game Center that's were most of our ID S are

My daughter is playing this game on my iPad and I don't want to go through Facebook.

My Game Center id is 'Mr. Lybo' and I would appreciate any friend requests so we can continue to enjoy this game together.

Thanks!

Hello,
You can craft gift ink, if you need it.
Go to "Craft", then click on " Supplies" in the upper, left corner.
You will need to craft 5 primary palettes, and 3 secondary palettes first.
After you have all the supplies needed, it will take 10 hours to craft one gift ink.
Good Luck!!

Please add me.. id... daveave

my girlfriend and I play everyday and we need help with sunshine ink, we send gifts everyday. Her id is... ZanWilson

thank you

Can anybody help me? I'm stuck on the Beauty & the Beast night time level and I have to find Maurice. I have unlocked the snowman scene and need to find the clue Maurice's Tools but so far I haven't found anything except inks, I've got full mastery stars on the scene and max inks but still no clue, is there something else I need to do for the clue to appear? Please help as I have been stuck for weeks now! :(

Did you get it to work

My Tangled night scene locked up on my first attempt at "A Decent Seat". The first time is usually when you find the special item. In this case it's the Hook Hand. I've completed the scene and it still will not let me past because I haven't found Hook Hand. I've played several times to no avail. Getting very frustrated! I don't know how to fix this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter