• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Hay's bags on clearance at Winners!

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
It was posted that Winner's had them a few months back, but now what is left is on clearance! They were marked at $119 and are now $89!

DD picked this one out for our tip next week!

photo.jpg

nice find i have seen them at the walmart near us for 119
they also had the one's with the princess on them

I saw that bag a while ago at Winners....the only problem is that it's to big to check on an airplane.

Winners also had the hardsided black and white princess ones. That's what my DD wants.

I only saw the Mickey Minnie and Fab 5 ones, if there was Princesses I would DIE!!!

Oh yes...I also saw the Fab 5, it's orange. Gets me thinking....I might have been wrong on my previous post. It might be the the orange one that's too big to check.

The Princess ones are black and white and full hardsided. The one pictured on this thread is the hybrid style.

I saw these about a month before Christmas (speciality luggage store) and didn't pick them up.

Then I saw this post and got so excited, jumped in the car and headed to the nearest Winner's. 3 stores later and nothing... :sad1:

I might try one more store tomorrow, but after that I'm going to give up I think. :sad2:

That's because the Winners around here stink. I find it harder and harder to find anything decent at them, let alone a 'great' deal...good luck

I saw them at the Winner's on Taunton road in Oshawa across from the Walmart. Just the Mickey ones no Princesses. The blue one was a normal size but the orange one looked fairly large and would probably be "oversized"

My DH bought me the orange one for Christmas and it is huge. Thank goodness we drive. I would love the blue one but our Winners only has the princess ones left.

Paula

I want the black and white princess ones too but I wouldn't turn my nose up at the fab 5 or mickey. I would jump in my car and check out the winner's around me but my nearest winner's are the ones near Brooklin. Although I drove by the winner's on Taunton yesterday. I just didn't stop. I wanted to and now I'm sorry I didn't.

Checked out my regular Winners late yesterday...they have one of the blue ones left but it's still full price.

Stopped in at a different store this morning as I passed....no Disney bags at all. Lots of the polka dot Heys hybrids though....both black and red.

Ok now I am headed to winners this afternoon. I have black and white polka dot bag and I want the matching carryon!

I found myself at a Winner's in Scarboro on sunday and picked up the 20 inch carry-on black and while Aurora for $77. Still more than what I wanted to pay for it but am happy to have it. They had a 27 inch inch pink tink for $88 but I only wanted a carry-on.

I do not know if they are still there, but the Winners in Bowmanville had Disney luggage 2-3 weeks ago. The oversized orange case with Fab 5 on it. And a couple of princess cases. I remember the orange case being over $100.

I bought the blue one with Mickey and Minnie for $60 on Sunday at Winner's in Victoria. I had seen them at Walmart at Christmastime but couldn't bring myself to pay the full price at that time.

I actually wanted the orange one with the Fab 5 since it was bigger. I usually check our bags anyway so the extra space would have been nice, but I am very happy with my purchase!

I want the black and white princess ones too but I wouldn't turn my nose up at the fab 5 or mickey. I would jump in my car and check out the winner's around me but my nearest winner's are the ones near Brooklin. Although I drove by the winner's on Taunton yesterday. I just didn't stop. I wanted to and now I'm sorry I didn't.

We live in Brooklin and went to both Whitby stores, the one in Ajax (Hwy #2) and also the one in Oshawa (Taunton). Nothing... and that was 2-3 weeks ago now.

Does anyone know any places not too far from Niagara that have these bags. I've tried calling a few Winners and they won't check on the floor for me. The one woman told me its against their policy? Seems strange to me. lol. Anyways, I hope someone has luck finding one for me, I'm willing to drive for it :goodvibes

I was lucky enough to get one of the 30" princess Hey's suitcases for Christmas ..... here is a pic for you all!!!
1036.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter