• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney has taken payment twice!!!!!

klo1986

Earning My Ears
just checked my bank account online *** i thought my monthly wages dissapeared a bit fast! and disney has taken my remaining balance of £260 twice!!

there has been 1 payment 2 disney in france and the other is saying northampton??

not sure what has gone on but they have left me skint!!

what do i do cant ring them 4 a few hours as dnt think they are open till 9am?

Give them a call straight away (when they open)

They have done this a LOT recently but most seem to get is sorted rather quickly

hope they get this sorted out soon. they did the same to me. well they requested the money twice which put my credit card into overdraft ugh. its so annyoying i know exactly how you feel

i rang disney and they said it was a pre authorisation charge!! they told me 2 ring my bank and have a stop put on it!

soooo rang the bank, bank said they have put a recall note on the payment but think it may be 2 late as the payment is already in process of being taken by disney, so 2 ring back wednesday and find out weather the money was succsessfuly recalled by the bank or weather 2 have disney refund me the money!!

very annoyed! how rubbish is the customer service from both disney and my bank!

hmmmm wondering if i can get anything out of disney 4 this? a complimentry something 4 my holiday would be nice! (although i doubt it!)

very annoyed! how rubbish is the customer service from both disney and my bank!

hmmmm wondering if i can get anything out of disney 4 this? a complimentry something 4 my holiday would be nice! (although i doubt it!)

Tell me about it!!! Instead of taking just the deposit for my holiday, Disney took the whole amount out - leaving me with a very large credit card bill. I rang them and they admitted it was their mistake but it took about 6 weeks to get my money back (which was the wrong amount, but that's another story!!) and I am still awaiting a reply from them to see if they will compensate me - not much hope though!!!! Disney's customer service is the worst I have ever come across :mad:

Hi, just to let you know you are not alone. I have sent numerous letters, emails etc to Disney since they took 6 weeks to refund my credit card back in January. I have not had a single acknowledgment or reply.

Can I ask which address/phone number you have used?

:sad1:

Hi, just to let you know you are not alone. I have sent numerous letters, emails etc to Disney since they took 6 weeks to refund my credit card back in January. I have not had a single acknowledgment or reply.

Can I ask which address/phone number you have used?

:sad1:

I e-mailed dlp.uk.admin@disney.com this is the address I was given by Guest Services via the standard booking telephone number.

Don't you think it's disgusting what Disney are doing? They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this. I hope you will keep e-mailing them - I certainly am!!

I have had success in the past emailing Sarah in the Guest Care Dept on this address - she replies very quickly and is most helpful.
DLP.CRO.GC@disney.com

Worth a try.

well just had phone call from disney and aparently my refund will be back in the bank in 3 days!

well just had phone call from disney and aparently my refund will be back in the bank in 3 days!

I sincerely hope that is true. When I called about them taking the full amount I was told it would be put through immediately although it could take upto 16 business days to show up in my account - it took 6 weeks!!!!

If they called you, it sounds hopeful though!!!

I sincerely hope that is true. When I called about them taking the full amount I was told it would be put through immediately although it could take upto 16 business days to show up in my account - it took 6 weeks!!!!

If they called you, it sounds hopeful though!!!

well i hope so, i have nursery fees 2 pay that are already late because of disney's mistake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter