Disney Halloween Treat ??'s

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
Halloween:confused3 :scared: My Mom and I are going to Disneys Halloween Treat next year for the frist time.:banana: :banana: I was hoping if anyone would be able to explain all about it and if it's a good deal to do for a disney loving halloween loving 11 year old girl? Got pictures? Thank you!
Me10 :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc Mamaprincess: Grandma:rainbow:

It's definitely different and worth doing at least once. I did it last year for the first time with my friend and her 4 year old, all 3 of us got a lot of candy :love: . We weren't sure at first if us adults could have candy too, but we saw that everyone was doing it so we joined in - besides our admission helped purchase the candy. I felt like I was at a huge rave or night club for kids.

My pictures aren't handy, but I'm sure you can find many on Google images and YouTube.

My sister and I took our girls (9 & 6) last year. It was soo much fun! The girls had a blast going to all the different candy-stops, there were tons of characters out and about as well as photo-op stations. Music was playing, there were little spot lights on the ground that looked like ghosts gliding about. It was a huge Disney party!!!:love: We all just had a blast!! :cool1:

OK......I have a question. Does everyone need to bring their own "trick or treat" bucket or bag? Or do they provide something??

Halloween:confused3 :scared: My Mom and I are going to Disneys Halloween Treat next year for the frist time.:banana: :banana: I was hoping if anyone would be able to explain all about it and if it's a good deal to do for a disney loving halloween loving 11 year old girl? Got pictures? Thank you!
Me10 :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc Mamaprincess: Grandma:rainbow:

If you love Disney, and you love Halloween (me too on both counts:) ) then I think you would love Mickey's Trick or Treat Party. My kids (who were 12 and 8 last year) loved it and were so excited that we get to go again this year. My husband loved it too - he is a candy monster and loved that he got to "trick-or-treat" too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter