Disney Halloween Costume pics

SmallWorld71

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any Disney Halloween costume pics to share?
Here are DS10 and DD6 as Phineas and Jasmine

HalloweenParty09008-1.jpg

Cute. Our youngest went as Cinderella to one party last weekend and Minnie today. She does not like wearing the ears though.

DSCN0766.jpg

001-2.jpg

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

My girls were Peter Pan and Wendy. We got lots of compliments...

wendypan.jpg

DH made DD11 a cardboard and duct tape knife. The costume comes with a sheath but no knife! She was looking for opportunity to show it, so at my boss's house I told her to threaten him with it. She never usually speaks to him, he's a big guy and I guess she finds him intimidating...but she goes up to my boss' door and said "Gimme all your candy" while putting her knife in his face. He goes along with it and starts shutting the door. It was so funny and I was shocked!

Love the costumes everyone! DS8 didn't want to go out this year (?!?) but was convinced with the purchase of a Captain Kirk costume. I'm so jealous of all of you that make your costumes, excellent work.

My grandson is a big fan of Cars and especially Lightning McQueen. So, whats a Nana to do, but figure out how to make a costume for him! He loves it, and had tons of fun revving his engine and honking his horn while trick-or-treating.

halloween09056.jpg

halloween09055.jpg

halloween09011.jpg

Love the Lightning McQueen! What a great way to make a costume that:
1) a little one would love wearing
2) allowed him to wear his warm clothes underneath without looking like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man:rotfl:

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

DD5 as Mary Poppins in her Jolly Holiday dress.
The dress is semi-homemade and the hat is actually two hats merged together.

Wow! Love the Mary Poppins costume! Is it homemade?

Belle looks beautiful too!:cutie:

I can't see the Snow White costumes. Anyone else having the same problem?:confused3

here is our disney characters!

my niece as mary poppins

15137_1154962114989_1255788628_3044.jpg

yes she has her glass slippers on , that is ALL she will wear right now

my son as her penguin, we forgot the bow-tie and he wouldn't take a good picture with mary

downtowntrick-or-treating065.jpg

and my other niece as alice

15137_1154961994986_1255788628_3044.jpg

veronica

I can't see the Snow White costumes. Anyone else having the same problem?:confused3

I can't see the Snow White pictures either - and they're mine! Lemme fix that...

Oh yeah, her baby sister was the Poisoned Apple - I will have to post those tonight.

I bought a plain white sleeveless flower girl dress at a consignment shop. The overlay, sleeves, neck & cuff detailing and red sash around the waist was all hand-sewn. That hat is actually two hats combined and covered with material left over from the dress. I found out I am very handy with a glue gun. :thumbsup2

Glad you like it. Most people thought she was Scarlett O'Hara and she was quick to politely correct them (in true Mary Poppins fashion) and then the response was *insert English accent here" "Oh, MA-ry Poppins!"

We had fun making it.

I bought a plain white sleeveless flower girl dress at a consignment shop. The overlay, sleeves, neck & cuff detailing and red sash around the waist was all hand-sewn. That hat is actually two hats combined and covered with material left over from the dress. I found out I am very handy with a glue gun. :thumbsup2

Glad you like it. Most people thought she was Scarlett O'Hara and she was quick to politely correct them (in true Mary Poppins fashion) and then the response was *insert English accent here" "Oh, MA-ry Poppins!"

We had fun making it.

Very clever!:teacher:

I can see Snow White now! She looks beautiful!

here is our disney characters!

my niece as mary poppins

15137_1154962114989_1255788628_3044.jpg

yes she has her glass slippers on , that is ALL she will wear right now

my son as her penguin, we forgot the bow-tie and he wouldn't take a good picture with mary

downtowntrick-or-treating065.jpg

and my other niece as alice

15137_1154961994986_1255788628_3044.jpg

veronica

Great photos! Love the baby penguin.:cutie:

My poor baby has been sick for a week and hasn't even been able to try on her Cinderella costume that Grammy made yet. As soon as she is well enough to wear it, I'll take and post a pic.

Love these costumes! Can't wait to see the poisoned apple baby!

My boys wanted to go with the Snow White theme too so here are by boys as Dopey and Prince Charming. I am the one not doing Snow White any justice.

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

My little princess dressed up as Belle.

October2009011.jpg

I dressed up as Snow White and my DD addressed me as Snow White for the entire night! She even wanted to sit and my lap and have a conversation with "Snow White"! Too funny!

October2009086.jpg

And our princess before I got her hair fixed!

October2009114.jpg

October2009116.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter