• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney H20 Glow nights

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has booked this? We are going in July and are trying to decide if this would be a good idea for us. Does anyone know if this included des any snacks or beverages? If anyone has any thoughts or additional info I would appreciate it! We are trying to decide on this or the nighttime safari at AK.

I booked this for the first night (6/21). I'll give you a review when we get back!

I've attended many less elaborate, but somewhat similar, private events at TL and Guests seem to really enjoy them. The party atmosphere and especially the characters make it a fun night. If I were a water park person, I would seriously consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter