Disney guy arrested

How does a postal worker have a 6000 sq ft house and 50,000 a year in disney purchases?

George is also a magician and does a couple hundred magic shows each year. The house is in a pretty rural area where I'm guessing home values are lower than in more metropolitan areas. His house was great - wall to wall and floor to ceiling Disney. Even lots of Disney things outside the house on the lawn, driveway, walls, etc. Really quite a sight to see. What he made at auction was pennies on the dollar relative to what was sold.

Actually the area his house is/was in is Bucks County which has very high home values. It has become a very upscale area. It has become a kind of suburb for those who travel into Phildelphia to work Also alot of that area is owned by Lehigh University. However, if he purchased it a long time ago, it was mostly farmland and undeveloped at the time so he may have purchased it cheaply.

It's actually not very farm from where we live, hence why the article appeared in our local newspaper so quickly.

The man is obviously mentally ill. I hope he gets the help he needs.

I'm glad the woman is okay. I have to wonder if she doesn't have problems, too, though.

What a sad and ugly mess.

Bethlehem is in Lehigh and Northampton counties. His house is in Lehigh county.

zillow.com (for whatever that's worth) estimates his house at $314,400.

You are correct. I double checked on this last night too. It is still a more upscale area. $314000.00 would definitely be upper middle class.

Small connection? He is "The Disney Guy" who was arrested at Walt Disney World.

Yes, I look at his connection as being small because he is not an official Disney employee or "attraction." His only connection is that of being a fan who decided to get a bunch of Disney tattoos. The media is bringing a lot of awareness to this story because it tends to give WDW bad press whenever it can. It's similar to the news reports you read and hear about involving an accident or death, off WDW property, but the headline blasts Disney because the guest was "on the way to" or "coming from" or "near the WDW resort." :sad2:

Yes, I look at his connection as being small because he is not an official Disney employee or "attraction." His only connection is that of being a fan who decided to get a bunch of Disney tattoos. The media is bringing a lot of awareness to this story because it tends to give WDW bad press whenever it can.

I agree with you about the media but I do think George is a little more closely related to Disney than some of that other stuff. Though he isn't a cast member, he has been an "unofficial" attraction for years. George spent one weekend per month in WDW and always drew a crowd. Initially, Disney used to get upset and not work with him but eventually, they embraced him and catered to him, having security handle the crowds, giving him VIP access to everything, etc. The picture in my sig, which doesn't show up anymore for some reason, is when we did Festival of the Lion King with George's VIP access. After the show, we went backstage and met the whole cast, many of whom are among George's tattoos.

:) I still think the "cat guy" with the filed teeth and whiskers is MORE bizarre than George. I am glad they helped the lady and filed charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter