Disney golf polos

Jean P

Earning My Ears
I need some help. Am planning to surprise my husband for our 25th anniversary vacation in January with twilight golf reservations for my husband and 3 sons. Am looking to purchase a DW/character golf polo (sz. 2X) and have it put into a gift basket for him to be delivered when we arrive. I need the names and phone numbers of any DW merchandiser who would have golf polos.

I need some help. Am planning to surprise my husband for our 25th anniversary vacation in January with twilight golf reservations for my husband and 3 sons. Am looking to purchase a DW/character golf polo (sz. 2X) and have it put into a gift basket for him to be delivered when we arrive. I need the names and phone numbers of any DW merchandiser who would have golf polos.

Have you looked at the disneystore online or even amazon?

There are golf polos at the palm/magnolia golf course in the pro shop. There are many different styles. You could probably talk to someone at the course or maybe have Disney Florists make the basket and get a shirt from the course. The florists make wonderful baskets and can specialize your basket. I don't have the number for the courses but you can go to disneyflorist.com for the baskets. HTH:)

You might call WDW merchandising at 1-407-363-6200, I'm not sure how much help they can be at finding an item without specific details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter