Disney Girl Doll outfits on American Girls?

if i'm not mistaken, it's a slightly tight fit but it works.

i really shouldn't know the answer to this though.

Fits. My daughters dressed their AG dolls for Halloween as Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse. :thumbsup2

Does any one know how much they are. I just got a pattern for them but may not have to time to make.

Denise in MI

Thank you all so much! I was trying to decide whether to order her an outfit out of the Amer Girl catalog or go with a Disney outfit! I think I will go with an outfit from WDW!

they are $25+ tax so it makes them $26 and change.
I just bought two of them for my niece for Christmas.

Yes, they work. My DD's AG doll is currently dressed as Jasmine.

Where can I find these? I'll be at WDW in mid-december and i'd love to pick up a couple for my daughter and step daughter. Does anyone have any pictures?

Kit is Sleeping Beauty right now! Some of the Disney girls accessories do not fit really well. The dresses are a squeeze but they work. The Disney girl doll on the other hand is a waste of money imho. My DD got one for "free" at the Princess Tea Party. It is pretty much trashed already and barely played with.

yes - they fit great! DD bought the Jasmine outfit as a Disney souvenir last month and it fits her American Girl doll great. I think it was $24-$25.

Great to know, my neice just got Kaya for her birthday and loves Jasmine. I got my Christmas present idea!!!

Just a side note: Build a bear outfits fit the AG doll as well.

The Disney outfits do not fit the older 'classic' American Girl dolls (pre-Mattel), the dolls with the string ties around the neck, instead of the plastic clip.

They fit the older dolls too. :) They just might be a bit snug. I have AGs from all different years, and they've all worn the Disney dresses.

And most dolls today are still sold with the string. I just got Julie last month, and she has one.

IM000237.jpg

Here are all my AGs dressed for Halloween.

IM000070.jpg

And here's Ruthie dressed as Snow White.

ry%3D400

Emily as Ariel

Build-a-Bear clothes can be worn by AGs, but they are too big- I like to use bobby pins to cinch them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter