• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Cards

JGINPL

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use Disney Gift cards to book excursions from the resort? Also are Disney Gift cards allowed to pay for the Luau at Aulani and for Spa Services?

Thanks Much,

I know for sure that you can’t for the luau. It’s operated by a 3rd party company. The spa and the restaurants and poolside and room charges you can use gift cards. The excursions I haven’t booked any of those so I can’t answer that.

Doesn't it all go on a cc to ur room and then one can pay the total bill including any gift cards one has ?

The luau you have to reserve ahead of time and they don’t take Disney gift cards, I asked. Everything else goes to your room charges and yes you can pay those with gift cards. The excursions are the only thing I don’t know about for sure. Those you’d have to call and ask about.

The luau you have to reserve ahead of time and they don’t take Disney gift cards, I asked. Everything else goes to your room charges and yes you can pay those with gift cards. The excursions are the only thing I don’t know about for sure. Those you’d have to call and ask about.
Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter