Disney Gift Cards

Can you use Disney Gift cards to pay for your meal at Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Punks Express at Downtown Disney?

I am 99% sure we used a Disney gift card to pay for WPE. I believe the giftcards can be used at any Disney restaurant except Rainforest.

I am 99% sure we used a Disney gift card to pay for WPE. I believe the giftcards can be used at any Disney restaurant except Rainforest.

I can't use a Disney gift card at rainforest at Animal Kingdom? I was planning on using one so I am so glad you posted this!

If you are staying on property, you could always charge the room and then pay that off with gift cards

I feel like the light bulb just went off! I never knew you could pay your KTTW balance with a gift card. When I went to WDW in June 2011 for my honeymoon, we carried around our wedding gift card and I was seriously anxious the whole time given how much money was on it! This is definitely going to be a great option for us considering we have scheduled multiple meals in smaller groups (i.e., afternoon tea with my mom, my husband and my dad going to breakfast, etc.).

Question: If I do have the option for MB, is my best option still to bring my CC and ID, just in case? I'd rather not bring my gift card. What do you guys think?

I feel like the light bulb just went off! I never knew you could pay your KTTW balance with a gift card. When I went to WDW in June 2011 for my honeymoon, we carried around our wedding gift card and I was seriously anxious the whole time given how much money was on it! This is definitely going to be a great option for us considering we have scheduled multiple meals in smaller groups (i.e., afternoon tea with my mom, my husband and my dad going to breakfast, etc.).

Question: If I do have the option for MB, is my best option still to bring my CC and ID, just in case? I'd rather not bring my gift card. What do you guys think?

I would only bring ID and charge everything to room. It is so much easier. Make sure you check your balance and pay with gift card so they don't charge your credit card.

We have used the gift cards at WPE multiple times as well as Fultons, Cookes, Raglan Rd. & Wolfgang Puck Café. The only place it was an issue was Ghiradelli's. That night they were also having issues charging to KTTW cards.Got the impression that it wasn't an isolated event from the comments between various cashiers. Just did cash or CC on our next visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter