Disney Gift Cards

Andreas Mom

Mouseketeer
Where at DL, DCA, and DTD can a Disney Gift card be used?

I'm assuming anywhere but jsut wanted to check. I plan on using my disney dream reward dollars to buy a disney gift card so we can use our rewards at more places.

Thanks!

Everywhere inside the parks or hotels where credit cards are accepted. In DTD I'm pretty sure it's only at World of Disney.

Where at DL, DCA, and DTD can a Disney Gift card be used?

I'm assuming anywhere but jsut wanted to check. I plan on using my disney dream reward dollars to buy a disney gift card so we can use our rewards at more places.

Thanks!

If you have the Disney Visa or Debit card. I know when I call in to redem my points they send you a gift card where you can use it any where in the park, you can also use it for Disney store purchases.

I plan on using my disney dream reward dollars to buy a disney gift card so we can use our rewards at more places.

I don't think you can do that... Usually you cant use gift cards to buy gift cards... Also it wouldn't make sense anyway... Anywhere you can use a gift card you can use your dream rewards card! ;)

I don't think you can do that... Usually you cant use gift cards to buy gift cards... Also it wouldn't make sense anyway... Anywhere you can use a gift card you can use your dream rewards card! ;)

Well from what my credit card paper work says Disney Dream dollars can only be used at certain locations, theres a lot but only certain places.

Last night at the Dinsey store I checked and I can buy a gift card with the Disney dollars because its not a gift card but a rewards card. She did say i cannot do gift card to gift card but the rewards card was different.

I'm even more confused now :rotfl:

Thank to everyone for helping me figure this out!

I have been told you can use them anywhere inside the parks except for food stands. You may use them in the buffaterias and counter service, as well as the other restaurants and shops.

Cheyenne
DLR 2011

From threads I've read on the Budget forum, you can buy a giftcard with the rewards card. The main purpose of this is to keep it from expiring (giftcards don't expire, but the rewards card does).

If I have a giftcard (lets say with $300 on it) and I don't spend all the money on a purchase (only $200 of it), will I still have a balance on the card or do I need to use it all on one purchase?

If I have a giftcard (lets say with $300 on it) and I don't spend all the money on a purchase (only $200 of it), will I still have a balance on the card or do I need to use it all on one purchase?

A regular Disney gift card? They just deduct what you spend, then the balance remains on the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter