• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Cards at Sam's with $10 Bonus Disney Store

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

$100GC can be used at WDW at the WoD store as well as shops in the parks???

$10 GC can be used at the Disney store, what about online?

TIA

Ok, so I am staying at Disney in a Vacation Club resort with points and will be paying for the dining plan onsite when I get there. Can I use the gift cards to pay for my dining plan?

Ok, so I am staying at Disney in a Vacation Club resort with points and will be paying for the dining plan onsite when I get there. Can I use the gift cards to pay for my dining plan?

Same thing here here. I want to buy the giftcard to pay for our Dining Plan beginning December 4th.

Can anyone tell me if there is a reason they could not be used for Dining Plan?

Also, as an alternative... Can any Sam's Club employee tell me... What is the return policy on Gift Cards. If I buy and CAN'T use for dining plan can they be returned?

Thanks!!

I have the same question. DVC points for the room, but I have the dining plan. If anyone finds the answer, please post.

THANK YOU!!!

I just paid for a DVC dining plan with a gift card. yes it can be done. The CM in MS said this was the first time he used a GC as payment and was not sure it was going to work, but it did!

Where in Sams are these cards located? I looked and could not find them.

Where in Sams are these cards located? I looked and could not find them.

Page 3 of this thread has a picture of the display in one store:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2589963

Although, my store did not yet have the display, I found 6 cards mingled in the regular gift card kiosks. I asked for more at the Service Desk. Their computer showed more but they were unable to find them. I'll be going back in a day or two to find out where the gift card personnel have been hiding them (they were off yesterday) ;)

I called 2 other local Sam's Clubs - one showed them in their system (to be arriving by truck last night) and one didn't show them yet.

Someone on the other thread mentioned that this was listed in Sam's holiday catalog, so if your store doesn't have them yet, they should be getting them soon.

The item # is 712598 - Disney gift card - price $98.87 ... in case you want to call your local store before venturing out.

Well, I bought 23 gift cards today at Sam's. Really hope they do take them on Meal Plans, 'cause if not.... ugh, don't even want to think about it.

$230 in Disney Store cards... The plan is to stock up on Princess outfits BEFORE the trip, so we don't have to buy them when we are down there.

25 Days until DISNEY!

Has anyone tried to use the $10 yet? We have a couple and my wife checked the balance and it said it was unavailable.

Another question that I couldn't find the answer to about these gift cards. Can the $100 cards be used to help pay for rooms @ WDW?

Has anyone tried to use the $10 yet? We have a couple and my wife checked the balance and it said it was unavailable.

They do have credit on them they just dont pull up online.

Today at Sam's Club they had $100 Disney gift cards plus a bonus $10 gift card for Disney Store (or Disneyshopping.com) for $98.87. Hope this helps some of you who are lucky enough to have a Disney Store.

Today I went to my Sams club and they did not have any. I was told they only had 5 cards and the cards had already been sold.

Another question that I couldn't find the answer to about these gift cards. Can the $100 cards be used to help pay for rooms @ WDW?

Yes. You can use the 100.00 gift cards at WDW - to pay for rooms or dining or anything...

Apparently, the 10.00 cards can only be used at the Disney store.

Hi All
I got 10 of there on thurs night and tried to use at disneystore.com and found out that you can only add 1 card per order, I had to call and place order over the phone but the person did take 8 of them for the order.
FYI

Hi All
I got 10 of there on thurs night and tried to use at disneystore.com and found out that you can only add 1 card per order, I had to call and place order over the phone but the person did take 8 of them for the order.
FYI

You can place your order online (thru a rewards program like ebates or such) using ONE gift card, then call disneyshopping and they can add the other giftcards to your order. That way you don't miss out on your ebates rebate.

Im in NC and tried last night at Sams. They didnt have any and the woman was so nice at customer serice. She checked the item number for any located within 150 miles of their store but no luck.

I just got mine at Sawmill rd location in Columbus. Oh SAturday Nov 20. They had just gotten them in and they were way off in aNOTHER LOCATION FROM REST OF GIFT CARDS ours were on own display over by health and beauty aides and bathrooms

FYI - I bought gift cards from Sam's to use towards purchasing park tickets. When I called to purchase the tickets over the phone, I was only allowed to use two giftcards as the CM told me they could only take three forms of payment. So she could take two giftcards and then the third method of payment had to cover the balance. I'm not sure if this will affect anyone else. I wasn't able to wait until we arrived to get the tickets as we were getting a discount through a convention on property and the tickets had to be purchased 24 hours prior to arrival.

My local Sams had plenty last week. I guess I better swing by and pick mine up this evening. My plan is to use for Dining Plan and tix and use the Disney Store cards to order Dooney Purse:goodvibes

Thanks for all the great ideas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter