Disney Gift Cards and Visa Rewards

tech9798

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I have both gift cards and visa rewards, and I am trying to figure out the best way to use them. Can I use them for parking at the park? I know that I could use them for our meals at Magic Kingdom. How can I use them on the ship, for tips or will they be prepaid? I just don't want to have to use them for souvenirs, but rather something that will actually save me out of pocket costs. Does that make sense?

Assuming you mean rewards from your Disney Visa, both can be added to your onboard account. They will help cover any balance you have from tips, excursions, shopping, drinks, pictures, etc. :thumbsup2

Hi all, I have both gift cards and visa rewards, and I am trying to figure out the best way to use them. Can I use them for parking at the park? I know that I could use them for our meals at Magic Kingdom. How can I use them on the ship, for tips or will they be prepaid? I just don't want to have to use them for souvenirs, but rather something that will actually save me out of pocket costs. Does that make sense?

You are on the wrong board, but yes, you can use them to park.

Nancy

Actually, I think I am on the right board. We are going to Magic Kingdom before we cruise, so I was trying to figure out if we needed to use them before we got on the ship or if we could use them onboard.

Actually, I think I am on the right board. We are going to Magic Kingdom before we cruise, so I was trying to figure out if we needed to use them before we got on the ship or if we could use them onboard.

Either.

I understand exactly what your saying and you can apply the gift cards to your onboard account. It can be used for gratuities, photos, drinks, excursions, spa, adult dining and any thing else that is charged to your account. You can either take them to guest services after boarding or call DCL before you sail and apply them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter