• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney gift card

Disneygrl71

Mouseketeer
Hello, if I purchase Disney gift cards at Target to save the 5%, can I apply them to my Disney account to pay off my trip or is there a limit to how many you can use? Thank you 😊

Only "limit" would be if you need a refund only 1k can go on one card. Save all your gift card numbers or merge them before you pay imo in 500$ cards than save that card and use a new card for the next 500$.

You can use any number of gift cards to pay off your disney balance. You can also use it to pay off any balances at the disney resort you may end up charging to the room during your trip.

Thanks so much! I didn’t want to go buy $2000 in gc then find out it only allows $1000 😳 I’m going to head to Target this week and get them so I can save anther $100 bucks 💃🏼

Hello, if I purchase Disney gift cards at Target to save the 5%, can I apply them to my Disney account to pay off my trip or is there a limit to how many you can use? Thank you 😊
There is no limit at all, that's how we do it. However to make my life easier, I consolidate all my disney GC to one card, limit per card is $1K. We usually book our trips sort of last minute so I end up having to pay in full inside of 30 days so I have to call to use my gift cards. And just a heads up, if you buy a lot of GC's at one time, the cashier may give you a funny look when you roll up with a ton of $50 GCs. Good luck finding the $100 denominations. If I have more lead time, I will order them online but the limit is 3 or 4 I think.

Thank you! First time ever doing this, so i

I haven’t looked into how to combine the cards onto one yet, I’m assuming there is a page with the website link once I get the cards?

After I pay the balance off, I plan on buying one $50 card a week until we go (end of July). I want to use our magic bands for everything inside the parks/ hotel (so I can get the rewards from Sapphire credit card) then pay what we owe in gift cards..hoping in goes as smoothly as it sounds 😃

Thank you! First time ever doing this, so i

I haven’t looked into how to combine the cards onto one yet, I’m assuming there is a page with the website link once I get the cards?

After I pay the balance off, I plan on buying one $50 card a week until we go (end of July). I want to use our magic bands for everything inside the parks/ hotel (so I can get the rewards from Sapphire credit card) then pay what we owe in gift cards..hoping in goes as smoothly as it sounds 😃
You will manage your gift cards at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/ just be sure to keep the gift cards that you use to pay for your trip. Should you cancel/get a refund etc, Disney will refund the amount to that card. Yes, you can pay your balance at the resort with your gift cards but just be sure you ask them at the front desk when they process your card for payment. I know the incremental charges amount has changed over the last several years and I don't recall when they bill your card, if it's the night before check out or more frequently.

Thank you!

Hmm, that’s a good point! I may just use our gift cards actually in the parks to pay for our food, etc and not worry with the cc rewards..that seems easier and less likely for a headache to happen lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter