• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney gift card?????

jennlovestom said:
my question is, can you use a disney gift card the same way you can use disney dollars? :cool1:
Yes, we purchased one before our trip, and used it for dining, souviners, and drinks. It was a lot easier to keep up with and we had no trouble using it.

Hi, :wave2:

I have a question, can you use the new gift cards to pay off the balance at the Resort hotels?

Thanks,

Sooz :flower:

I heard that the resort front desk is one of the few places where you CAN'T use the card. Hopefully they have corrected that by now- but I read that a few weeks ago.

the GC can be used at most places at WDW (a notable exception is that they currently are NOT accepted at resort front desks), Disney stores, & disneyshopping.com.

Disney $'s are accepted at WDW (INCLUDING front desks), & Disney stores (NOT online).

you canNOT buy Disney $'s with a GC.

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter