Disney GC to pay for parking?

mamatohaleybug

Mouseketeer
Can you use a Disney gift card to pay for parking at WDW? I'm thinking yes (seems like a no-brainer) but want to be sure. Thanks!

You likely could. The big question I had was whether the ticket booths take credit cards. If they did, then you'd likely be able to use a gift card, instead, since it is a part of the whole Disney system. MouseSavers had a blurb indicating the booths DO take credit cards, so you'll likely be able to use a gift card instead.

Good luck!

I'd bring cash. I wouldn't want to be diverted to a credit card only lane or be delayed, and delay the cars behind me, while they process a credit card.

My guess is if you don't have cash they can find a way to use a credit card or Disney gift card.

I'd bring cash. I wouldn't want to be diverted to a credit card only lane or be delayed, and delay the cars behind me, while they process a credit card.

My guess is if you don't have cash they can find a way to use a credit card or Disney gift card.

I've never seen a "Credit Card" only lane, the lanes don't have that identification and I've paid with credit card before when staying of property and it was just as quick as cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter