Disney GC Back on Disney Movie Rewards

Argh! Missed it! That will teach me to check the boards more than once a day. Anyone know how often they typically come out with these? Or is it pretty random?

i dont know why they insist on making the quantity so small :confused3 i have missed out on it every time and the irony is i buy movies i want in stores but don't want the movies they have :lmao:

Argh! Missed it! That will teach me to check the boards more than once a day. Anyone know how often they typically come out with these? Or is it pretty random?

I can't believe this was just a 4-5 hour item. I received the email at 5:39pm, this thread showed up on the DIS at 6:05pm, and sometime between 9:10pm and 10:30pm, they were out of stock.

Also, I heard about it via an email, so be sure to update your email settings.

And it doesn't look like they have removed the reward, but rather are just out of stock. Bookmark this link for future checks:
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.co...date|GiftCard|42213|GiftCardReward|US|DMRLIST

And finally, to answer your frequency question, I ordered one on March 28th, 2012 and then again on April 22nd, 2013. So about once a year, although I seem to remember the Disney Gift Cards staying available for much longer last year.

I can't believe this was just a 4-5 hour item. I received the email at 5:39pm, this thread showed up on the DIS at 6:05pm, and sometime between 9:10pm and 10:30pm, they were out of stock.

Also, I heard about it via an email, so be sure to update your email settings.

And it doesn't look like they have removed the reward, but rather are just out of stock. Bookmark this link for future checks:
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.co...date|GiftCard|42213|GiftCardReward|US|DMRLIST

And finally, to answer your frequency question, I ordered one on March 28th, 2012 and then again on April 22nd, 2013. So about once a year, although I seem to remember the Disney Gift Cards staying available for much longer last year.

I just went and looked at my first order confirmation time - it was 12:06 PM (CST). So they were up then. I just check every.single.day for them for points, and I was shocked when they came up when I searched that day.

I actually found out via a post on slickdeals.net - I have an alert set for Disney, which I'm sure could be narrowed down so you don't get all alerts (like I do :)), but just another option! I also ordered mine about 2 days ago and got notice that it shipped too. Woohoo! Just in time for our May trip!

As usual, I am a little too late. Nothing on the site today.

Got envelope today with packing slip, pamphlet for Disney movie club but no gift card.:confused3
Sent email as this appears to be the only way to contact them.

I checked yesterday and they did not have them anymore... I have been waiting for a long time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter