Disney For Free

loucrew

Mouseketeer
Alright Disney fans. I will be at Disney for a convention next week but will not be bringing my family. I request all of your best free stuff to do at Disney tips cause no family means not buying theme park tickets cause it would not be fun without them. So let me have em, all of the things I should not miss that will not cost me any money.

Ride the boat between DTD and POR..!

its a nice ride...pool hop to ole man island and by a drink at muddy rivers! Lay out ..get some sun...and just relax!

Assuming you will have use of the Disney transportation network, you could tour the deluxe resorts.

Pretty much everything else costs money.

David

Enjoy Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island. You only need to pay in Pleasure Island if you go in a club. Plenty of things to see all up and down this area. I get a kick out of the Rainforest Cafe Rest. It just looks cool.

And if your inclined, for $12 or so to get in the Adventure's Club. You could drink soda and be entertained for hours.

Have an OK, cause the families not there, but Great trip.

Maz:3dglasses

Go tour the Animal Kingdon Lodge DVC rooms. You'll get a sneak peek at a new resort and they'll give you a $15 gift card for stopping by that you can use for dinner at DTD afterwards.

DD6 and I did the AKL DVC tour on july 4 during the rain storm and had a terrific time her in the kid's club, me ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the little room details I'd miss unless I walked thru it in person. Each of us also received a gift card to thank us for our time but being a TA, I'd have done it anyway - I love looking at different rooms and resort plans...

I would go to the parks anyway, if you can afford it. Take some time for yourself--you might be surprised at what a good time you will have. Different from family time, but a GREAT experience!

You can do all the transportation and you can watch wishes from the Grand Floridian. You can walk the nature trails at Fort Wilderness and Animal kingdom.

I'd have no problem spending the day strolling around epcot with out my boys. My suggestion to you would be going over to downtown disney taking a boat ride or heading over to epcot area resorts strolling on the boardwalk walking over to the beach club take the boat ride check out the swan & dolphin. Or take a ride to the polynesian buy one of the tropical drinks and soak up the atmosphere. If there is a resort you're thinking about staying at go check it out.

Take the bus or monorail over to the MK about an hour before closing get off the bus grab a bench facing the lagoon an wait for the Electrical Parade to go by even better watch all the tired ppl come out of the MK an head home an be glad you are not one of them.

Really I think I'd enjoy having the time to just explore the resorts without having a place to be by a certain time or feeling like I should be in the parks using my ticket.

The Boardwalk is another place to check out in the evenings along with downtown disney.

The DVC tours another good idea.

I also would love a solo trip to the parks IMAGINE being able to do what you wanted when ever however you wanted without having to worry about anyone else in your family being happy. If you want to ride a certain attraction time after time you can or you can sit down anywhere you want when ever for as long as you want without anyone in the family sayin come on let's go I'm BORED HERE

Wow thanks to alll for the great tips. I plan on doing a bunch of them. Not going into the parks is not really a financial thing on my end, I could afford to go in if I wanted, it is mostly the fact that although I am a huge Disney Fan, the real magic for me is seeing Disney through my childrens eyes. I may end up going into Epcot one day though, exploring the World Showcase on my own does seem really fun. Thanks Again.

If you go to Mousesavers (I think I am allowed to say this site?) you can click on to the free or nearly free activities around the world. Some are the same as mentioned, but more detail. Grammy

Do you have to sign up to get the coupon? Does it give it to you after you register or do they email you or what?

You just have to sign up for it and you receive an immediate email to take with you to the store.:)

If you have gone to the parks in the past, what rides/attractions do you always skip because the kids don't want to go?
You mentioned Epcot world showcase...have you gone in all the shops and watched all the movies? That sort of thing.

Once I had to go to a class that was held in one of the Disney properties at DTD area. I brought my family with me. :goodvibes

I was in class during the day - but in the evening we toured Disney. After my class was finished (3 days) we tacked on 2 additional days of vacation. It was really a fun trip because it was a last minute decision to take the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter