• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney for Christmas? Yay or Nay?

Disney for Christmas in the week you're thinking?

Absolutely not.

We go earlier and enjoy the Christmas decorations and atmosphere without the crowds.

Never say never right- well I am saying NEVER ! We were in MK on Dec 20th a few years ago, on the last day of a 10 day trip, the difference from Dec 10, to the 20th was astounding. I know it just gets worse, parks can and do close as early as 11, because of crowds, waiting 30 minutes for a bathroom, not for us.

If you do get free dining it might be difficult to get any ADRs, not impossible yet but difficult.

Ok, now I'm kind of freaking out a bit. When looking at the calendar and trying to research school breaks, etc, we opted for 12/15-12/22. Not doing a park on the 15th or the 22nd and I felt it wouldn't be that horrendous because I know many schools aren't getting out until 12/21 +/- day. However, after reading this, I'm having a minor panic attack. We are usually early risers and are at the parks early. I deliberately didn't pick Christmas week, but now I'm thinking it will be the next worst thing???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter