• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o0e8ekorF81rzxvpbo1_540.jpg

Cheeseburger spring rolls from the Egg Roll cart in Magic Kingdom.

We can't wait to try the cheeseburger springs rolls when we go in December....how where they? Are they as good as they look?

We can't wait to try the cheeseburger springs rolls when we go in December....how where they? Are they as good as they look?
They seriously tasted like a cheeseburger was rolled into a spring roll. So delicious. :)

And please tell us what all is inside those delicious looking creatures :cloud9:
I unfortunately didn't take a picture, but it was ground beef, with cheese. :)

so, no pickles, mayo, mustard, lettuce or tomato???

If it is just meat and cheese that would be amazing! I just cant imagine it with any of those but if it's just meat and cheese, i think I would love it.

so, no pickles, mayo, mustard, lettuce or tomato???

If it is just meat and cheese that would be amazing! I just cant imagine it with any of those but if it's just meat and cheese, i think I would love it.

Do these have mustard/ketchup/pickle taste to them?
It did have a ketchup/mayo taste, but I didn't see any ketchup/mayo in unless it was mixed in to the mix. No pickle taste, & no mustard/lettuce/tomato. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter