Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this taken? They took the mickey waffles away awhile ago, replaced with POP waffles, and didn't have them in September. If they have brought them back then YES!!!!!!

Sorry this was taken in 2013. I was there in Nov. 2015 I think they had the small Mickey waffles but I'm not sure

Pictures from our trip May 2016!

Our first Disney meal was at T-Rex Cafe for dinner.

IMG_5821.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I posted the link wrong.... trying again....

This is the ribs meal with coleslaw and fries. We were in the ice cave so the pictures are very blue!

Mickey shaped rice krispie treat from All Stars Movies

Steak and chicken with noodles and veggies from Teppan Edo

From Garden Grill breakfast

What is WPE?

And what is this dish called?

Yep, you all are correct. This is the sinful Cornflake French Toast from Wolfgang Puck Express. I would recommend sharing it with someone. Hmmmm...might have to go there tomorrow for breakfast.:love:

[GALLERY=]
DSC_0123_zpsrvgexknf.jpg
[/GALLERY] Hot ham and cheese from Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs - packaged for take-out. Love how your food is prepared and brought to your table, even if it's for take-out. This sandwich and the homemade chips were excellent!

[GALLERY=]
DSC_0122_zpshtzxhpin.jpg
[/GALLERY] Sunday night special at Artist's Palette: pork loin with a barbecue sauce, mashed potatoes, buttered corn, and a roll. Tastes like something Mom would make - if your mom can cook! Good meal and great value -- $10.99. Dd wants to go back for the meatloaf tonight!

More food pictures from April!

Lunch at Brown Derby. First trip there, I would happily go back. Really enjoyed the Cobb Salad. Got the Crab Cakes appetizer as my entree because I was so bummed about missing Flying Fish. These are not as good as FF, but pretty good. (Yes, I'm a landlubber who knows nothing about crab cakes - I always have to make that disclaimer.)

View attachment 173517

View attachment 173518

And, drum roll please - winner of this year's award for my favorite dessert:

View attachment 173520
HBD create your own dessert sampler. Left to right, Amaretto Flan with Almond Cookie, Chocolate Mascarpone Sphere infused with Orange/Apricot Jam, and Blueberry Cobbler. I love that they let you mix and match your own choices. The 3 I didn't have were Vanilla Creme Brulee, Toffee Cake, and the famous Grapefruit Cake. I'll have to try those next year.

Annual pilgrimage to Via Napoli for Quattro Formaggi pizza, strawberry aqua fresca and tiramisu.
View attachment 173521

View attachment 173522
LOL, almost forgot to take pictures before I scarfed it down!

Skipper Canteen. Glad I tried it, wouldn't object to another visit but it's not a repeat priority. I think it's worth a try if you're curious.
Had the Arepas appetizer for my lunch (Joys of not being on DDP!). I actually liked the "weird" bread and honey dip. And yes, I had the famous Kungaloosh for dessert. Enjoyed it, but HBD sampler is still the dessert winner.

View attachment 173524

View attachment 173525

Dinner at The Wave! Man, this place is awesome! I would go back any time! How good is the Harvest Salad? I cleaned my plate including the tasty dried fruits that turned out to be CHERRIES! I hate cherries! Except for these, I guess. Pan Seared Fish of the Day was salmon, with black beans, sweet potato and plantain - mm mm mm mm. And thank you, Wave, for putting coconut items in your best-sounding dessert trios so I would not order one (hate coconut, too).

View attachment 173527

View attachment 173528

Oops, out of room on this post! I have one more to share, which will be in the next post...

The Wave is hands down my favorite place to eat in Disney. Every time we go, I have to eat there. Always unique and delicious creations. Never disappoints. Looking forward to seeing what's on the menu in October if we go as planned.

tumblr_o7qoh1h9kL1rzxvpbo1_500.jpg

Fish & Chips from Yorkshire Fish Shop. YUMMY!!

I need to get around to trying the Fish & Chips. Everyone posts how delightfully delicious they are. I've been so many times and still not tried them. Love a good Fish & Chips. It will be a must do in October when it's just us and no kids.

I posted the link wrong.... trying again....

This is the ribs meal with coleslaw and fries. We were in the ice cave so the pictures are very blue!

Mickey shaped rice krispie treat from All Stars Movies

Steak and chicken with noodles and veggies from Teppan Edo

From Garden Grill breakfast

Just book breakfast at The Garden Grill because of your pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter