Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaches and Cream.....we split the tomato soup and grilled cheese and also got onion rings

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Was the bread different on this ? In the past I thought it was a multi-gran or oat type bread.

I see one photo of lunch BOG turkey sandwich with green beans. I didn't know you could substitute them for the fries?

Flame Tree BBQ - January 2016

2016_01_24_FTBBQ_Ribs.jpg

1/2 Slab of St. Louis Ribs served with baked beans and cornbread.

2016_01_24_FTBBQ_Rings.jpg

Onion Rings. They mistakenly gave us an order of fries instead of the rings. They immediately gave us the rings and told us to keep the fries as well, because they'd have to throw them out otherwise. DH and I split everything and had more than enough to eat. :thumbsup2

Morimoto Asia - January 2016

2016_01_26_MA_Salad_Soup.jpg

Salad and Miso Soup

2016_01_26_MA_Egg_Rolls2.jpg

2016_01_26_MA_Egg_Rolls.jpg

Pork Egg Rolls

2016_01_26_MA_Lunch_Set1.jpg

Morimoto Lunch Set

2016_01_26_MA_Lunch_Set3.jpg

Orange Chicken, Dumplings

2016_01_26_MA_Lunch_Set2.jpg

In the middle is kimchi and in front is California Roll made with brown rice.
I forget the name of the item in the back. It had finely ground pork, Japanese BBQ sauce, curry and various seasonings which was formed into a ball and rolled in seasoned panko crumbs, then quickly deep fried. It was quite tasty!
The biggest disappointment was the sushi, which was meh. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I was expecting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter