• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les Chefs de France:

Dinner was delicious but it took over 2 hours for our meal from sit down to get up to leave.

Wow! I don't think I would have even considered this restaurant before seeing your pictures (um, my family did NOT like the French menu at BOG) - your food looks phenomenal! Was it worth the 2 hours?!

My first time posting, so I hope I uploaded these all right!
These are from dinner the other night at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Yum! I've wanted to try WCC for a long time now... I need to do it! Did you celebrate a birthday there?

So that's now two new restaurants for my family next year :D

Wow! I don't think I would have even considered this restaurant before seeing your pictures (um, my family did NOT like the French menu at BOG) - your food looks phenomenal! Was it worth the 2 hours?!

It was very good, the 2 hour wait for the adults was ok but harder on the kids....but they definitely were slowing down by this time of day. I was just disappointed that we totally missed Illuminations because of the longer meal time. (we did a 7:30 seating thinking that would work out good for the 9pm show). I had the bouillabaisse and would totally order it again. I love seafood & this was very good! My son did the salmon & lentils. Never had lentils before, but gonna be looking for a recipe for these, as they were one of the tastiest things we had all trip!! The kids enjoyed their mac & cheese, even if it wasn't Kraft or my homemade with cheddar. My husband said the short ribs were very tender and flavorful. The lobster bisque had big chunks of lobster & the French onion soup was full of onions, bread & cheese and very yummy! If you have the time & want to get out of the weather & relax for a bit, I'd definitely look into this. Check over the menu to make sure there's something you all would enjoy before booking. :)

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5569%3Dot%3E2376%3D338%3D%3A28%3DXROQDF%3E2%3B48867%3A7923%3Aot1lsi
Where was this from?

50's Prime Time Café Lunch

Mickey Ketchup:

Strawberry Milkshake:

A Sampling of Mom's Favorites (Pot Roast, Meatloaf & Fried Chicken) with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Green Beans.

Mom's Old Fashioned Pot Roast:

Allergy Cousin Ann's Traditional Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans (Gluten-Free):

Cousin Ann's Traditional Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Green Beans:

Adult Sized~Child Chicken Nuggets with Fries:

Strawberry Sundae:

Dad's Brownie Sundae:

Smores (Allergy-Gluten Free they no longer do Smores on the regular menu)

No Sugar Added Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce:

Vanilla Ice Cream:

That looks so good! Does anyone know if you can substitute one meat for another on the mom's sampler platter? Meatloaf makes me gag but I would love another serving of pot roast instead.

That looks so good! Does anyone know if you can substitute one meat for another on the mom's sampler platter? Meatloaf makes me gag but I would love another serving of pot roast instead.

I don't know if they can do it or not.....never hurts to ask!

Gosh, this looks delicious. I might have to reconsider my decision not to rush back to this restaurant anytime soon! Yum!

It was pretty good!!

Yum! I've wanted to try WCC for a long time now... I need to do it! Did you celebrate a birthday there?

So that's now two new restaurants for my family next year :D

Yes, it was my husband's birthday. The server was very mindful of the fact that my husband wanted to keep it low-key, so she just sang HB with us, and didn't have the whole restaurant join in. :-)

Yes, it was my husband's birthday. The server was very mindful of the fact that my husband wanted to keep it low-key, so she just sang HB with us, and didn't have the whole restaurant join in. :-)

That was very thoughtful of her - we were just there for my husband's bday in August and I'm sure he wished they'd kept his quiet at Cape May! He kept saying, "My birthday was two days ago!" (he had already endured two singing cupcake presentations) but our waitress was hearing none of it :laughing:

I thought it tasted like ice cream on a sandwich roll. I assumed it would be sweetened because it was a dessert but it just tasted like bread. It looks great but we didn't care for it.

Felt the EXACT same way about the brioche! My husband liked it, so he ate mine :) I just wasn't a fan. The macaron ice cream sandwiches are pretty good though!

Wow! If those are the portions at food and wine, that's quite generous. Nice to share so you can eat more! :)

Wow! If those are the portions at food and wine, that's quite generous. Nice to share so you can eat more! :)
And that's exactly what we did for most of them, there were 4 of us and we were able to each get a bite or two (sometimes even 3, lol) and then some we got 2 orders of because they were so yummy.

50's Prime Time Café Lunch

Mickey Ketchup:

Strawberry Milkshake:

A Sampling of Mom's Favorites (Pot Roast, Meatloaf & Fried Chicken) with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Green Beans.

Mom's Old Fashioned Pot Roast:

Allergy Cousin Ann's Traditional Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans (Gluten-Free):

Cousin Ann's Traditional Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Green Beans:

Adult Sized~Child Chicken Nuggets with Fries:

Strawberry Sundae:

Dad's Brownie Sundae:

Smores (Allergy-Gluten Free they no longer do Smores on the regular menu)

No Sugar Added Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce:

Vanilla Ice Cream:

do you remember how much the adult chicken nuggets cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter