Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner at Raglan Road was one of our favorites, not just because of the food, but the super fun atmosphere. I started with a beer sampler.

For dinner, DH had the Mighty Mixed Grill:

Lamb chop, Guiness banger, sirloin steak, black pudding, chicken drumstick and bacon. Mighty! He really liked it, but will probably order something else next time.

I ordered the Pork Chop (which doesn't seem to be on the menu right now, so maybe it is seasonal?)

Grilled Lollipop Pork chop with colcannon potatoes & a port cider jus with an apple chutney. I really hope that the pork chop is seasonal and will be there when we are back next fall, because it was amazing. I loved it. I am not usually an apple fan, but the port cider jus and apple chutney complimented the perfectly cooked pork chop so well. Each bite was melt in your mouth fantastic. I would order it again in a heart beat.

For dessert DH had the Bakewell Beauty (also not currently on the menu).

Deep dish bakewell pear tart with almond frangipane served with vanilla bean ice-cream and sweet anglaise. The tart was very good but not as good as the bread pudding, which is what I ordered.

Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding- Like no other you have ever tried. Believe us.

We both loved Raglan Road and will definitely make it back at least once on our next vacation.

Grand Floridian Resort - Garden View Tea Room

The Grand Tea - The classic English tradition of Afternoon Tea, Grand Floridian style. We offer you a variety of tea sandwiches, scones and jam tarts, followed by your choice of our freshly baked tea pastries or English trifle, accompanied by a glass of Domaine Ste.-Michelle sparkling wine and your choice of tea. - $35

California Grill

Bread Basket

Farmer's Salad - Season's Peak Vegetables, Lake Meadow Poached Egg, Palmetto Honey Vinaigrette - $17

Pork Two Ways - Grilled Tenderloin, Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Lacquered Belly, Applesauce - $39

Wine...:)

Sparkling Wine... :goodvibes

Warm Homemade Fritters - Banana-stuffed, Cinnamon-dusted Fritters with Toasted Caramel Marshmallows complemented with a Trio of Dipping Sauces (Chocolate, Caramel and Peanut Butter) $12

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles - France Pavilion

Quiche Florentine - spinach, goat cheese quiche

Frangipane - almond filling between puff pastry with chocolate chips

Mimosa :lovestruc

Spice Road Table - Morocco

Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves - fried capers, raisins and fresh nutmeg

Mix Grill Skewers - Beef and Chicken, with garlic and fresh herbs

San Angel Inn - Mexico

Quesadillas Rebozadas - battered corn quesadilla stuffed with Huitlacoche, corn, mushrooms, and queso fresco topped with sour cream (Appetizer)

Tostados de Tinga - pulled chicken seasoned with roasted tomato and chipotle, served on tostadas with black refried beans, green tomatillo sauce, queso fresco and sour cream (Appetizer)

I thought the Mac and cheese burger from the Electric Umbrella was pretty good, especially from a counter service restaurant. I look forward to having another on a future trip. I can only imagine how much better it would be if they served it at the Grand Floridian Cafe and added the Mac and cheese to the lobster burger.

I thought the Mac and cheese burger from the Electric Umbrella was pretty good, especially from a counter service restaurant. I look forward to having another on a future trip. I can only imagine how much better it would be if they served it at the Grand Floridian Cafe and added the Mac and cheese to the lobster burger.

Thanks! I'll have to try it! ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter