Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P5230031.jpg

White Chocolate Cheesecake from Kona Café. This was from 2009, so I'm not sure if they still have this on the menu.

Lunch at the Columbia Harbor House: Grilled Salmon w/ Cous Cous and Fresh Broccoli (left) and the Lobster Roll w/ Potato Chips (right). I had the salmon and loved it. DH had the Lobster Roll and was very happy. We would both go back to Columbia Harbor House again.

Lunch at the Columbia Harbor House: Grilled Salmon w/ Cous Cous and Fresh Broccoli (left) and the Lobster Roll w/ Potato Chips (right). I had the salmon and loved it. DH had the Lobster Roll and was very happy. We would both go back to Columbia Harbor House again.

That salmon meal is SO good!

It really is! I'd have to say that the salmon I ordered at CHH and Sunshine Seasons was probably better than salmon I ordered at TS locations!

I know, I was really surprised at how good it was. And such a huge portion for a lunchtime.

I really want to try this next time I'm in MK. I was there recently but totally drew a blank when I was there about CHH & went to CR instead..:sad2:

I've tried the lobster roll from CHH a while back but really enjoyed the homemade chips better than the sandwich. But this salmon looks really good & the salmon from SS in Epcot sounds good, too! :)

Waffle Sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. These were sooooo good. I liked both the savory chicken one and the sweet one, but the sweet was definitely better. The fruit went so well with the Nutella and the berries were nice and fresh. The Waffle Sandwiches are definitely worth a stop at Sleepy Hollow and, in fact, we went back the next day to get more. ;)

Waffle Sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow. These were sooooo good. I liked both the savory chicken one and the sweet one, but the sweet was definitely better. The fruit went so well with the Nutella and the berries were nice and fresh. The Waffle Sandwiches are definitely worth a stop at Sleepy Hollow and, in fact, we went back the next day to get more. ;)

I had the chicken one last year and it was great. But I must say the piece of chicken has shrunk dramatically compared to what I had!! Last year it covered the entire half of the waffle and was sorta hanging off.

Does anyone have a pic of the new California roll at CG? I'm wondering what it looks like since they added shrimp tempura to it.

Does anyone have a pic of the new California roll at CG? I'm wondering what it looks like since they added shrimp tempura to it.

I don't think I took a picture since we had it as a starter and we were so hungry by the time it arrived. I will say that it is a "separate" roll from the California roll, if that makes any sense. We had several pieces (I think 4?) of each roll served together on one plate as the new California roll.

I was totally unimpressed by these rolls - the other sushi rolls I had at the same dinner experience were FAR FAR superior. The shrimp tempura pieces of the new California roll were bland and tasteless. (And I don't think they were even crunchy). They did, however, come with some tasty sauces, but in my opinion you should never have to disguise the taste of good sushi with sauce in order to make it edible...
:sad2: Do not recommend.

(Edited to include date: We ate here May 25, 2014)

Braised Pork- I recommend this for lunch I really liked it.
DISNEY2014100_zps6171dcfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Turkey sandwich - my granddaughter said it was really good and wants to eat there again
DISNEY2014101_zps7a5c2a99.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Our desserts
DISNEY2014102_zpsfc97cdac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

California Grill - May 2014

Dragon Roll - Spicy and Tataki tuna with shrimp tempura, avocado, chili soy glaze, and spinach salad

Oak-fired Filet of Beef with potato cake and roasted peppers

Pork Two Ways - Grilled Tenderloin, Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Lacquered Belly, Applesauce

Warm Homemade Fritters - Banana-stuffed, Cinnamon-dusted Fritters with Toasted Caramel Marshmallows complemented with a Trio of Dipping Sauces

Chocolate Pudding Cake - Luscious Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling

LeCellier - May 2014

Glorious bread basket - pretzel rolls!!!!

Caesar Salad

Cheddar Cheese Soup

Angus New York Strip - with Potato Pave, caramelized onions, vin rouge reduction

Roasted Forest Mushrooms - butternut squash, braised escarole, fire-roasted sweet peppers, parmesan, spiced maple beurre noisette

Boardwalk Bakery

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich

Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish

Fruit Bowl (came with sandwich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter