• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

California Grill continued...
Spicy kazan roll
image.jpeg

Filet
image.jpeg

Pork Two Ways
image.jpeg

Banana Fritters (the best dessert on property, IMO...and I don't even like banana!)
image.jpeg

Buffalo from Artist Point
2crklme.jpg

Filet from Artist Point
mcqa0z.jpg

Awesome crab cake from Artist Point
jrwt52.jpg

Artist Point Creme Brulee
9rkgpd.jpg

Narcoosees Surf & Turf
j5azon.jpg

Narcoosees Strawberry Shortcake (AMAZING)
2upvipt.jpg

Narcoosees coconut chocolate creme brulee
2ue0bjb.jpg

Surprisingly good BBQ chicken flatbread from the Mara at AKL
vg1j6c.jpg

Rose & Crown Bangers and Mash
2je8zld.jpg

Rose & Crown Fish and Chips
1zygcoh.jpg

San Angel Inn
Chips and salsa
image.jpeg

Classic Margarita
image.jpeg

Avocado Margarita (I did not enjoy this)
image.jpeg

Pollo a las Rajas
image.jpeg

Chile Relleno with side of rice
image.jpeg

Well, that was in March 2015. All I can say is that we didn't ask for anything different. That was what they served with the zucchini, mushroom and onion portion of the meal.

November 11 2015

La Hacienda de San Angel

We are lucky to have a window table to see illuminations. The food was very good and the service top notch! The server teach me how to make paradise bird flower with the towels but my movie is too dark and i forgot how to...

The tortilla service with salsa verde (perfume taste lol!) and saucy spicy salsa

The Parilla for 2 sooooooooo good! We keep the breast to make sandwiches for breakfast lol!

Apple empanada so gooooooood! Not cinnamon in there and the caramel sauce was a hit! I wish i had a entire bowl of caramel sauce...

Sanaa november 12

The bread service. I loved all the breads but with a preference for paneer paratha. The sauces have lot of cilantro, i hate cilantro. The garlic achard was very good!

The mango smoothie was include in dining plan and very good

My plate - Butter Chicken, Paneer tikka (like the paneer, hate the sauce), pilaf

My sister plate - Butter chicken, Shrimps, rice

The shrimps was a little bit hot lol!

Banana cheesecake was a hit!

The chocolate mousse coffee cake - chocolaty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter