Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saana

232323232%7Ffp635%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D373%3A55496532%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp63586%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D373%3A55496632%3Bnu0mrj

Holy cow, those POFQ food court menus are making me think we need to stay there just for the food!

So glad we're planning 'Ohana for our next trip. DH will be in HEAVEN with those shrimp!

~Cari~ pluto:

How is this? I would really like to try it and am afraid of being disappointed.
I enjoyed it. But most New Englanders would tell you it isn't authentic because of the amount of mayo & filler. I've had it a couple of times and found it very tasty. It has some flavour and I was happy. I have been less than thrilled with the Boardwalk Bakery's Lobster Roll (even though it had much larger chunks of real lobster meat) because little flavour & taste (for me). Bottom line: if you know (and crave) truly authentic NE lobster rolls, then you won't be impressed. If you don't get much lobster at home and want to try something new, then it may work for you. ps the deep-fried shrimp platter at Columbia Harbour House is also very, very good so if in doubt, you have an alternative. :-)

I enjoyed it. But most New Englanders would tell you it isn't authentic because of the amount of mayo & filler. I've had it a couple of times and found it very tasty. It has some flavour and I was happy. I have been less than thrilled with the Boardwalk Bakery's Lobster Roll (even though it had much larger chunks of real lobster meat) because little flavour & taste (for me). Bottom line: if you know (and crave) truly authentic NE lobster rolls, then you won't be impressed. If you don't get much lobster at home and want to try something new, then it may work for you. ps the deep-fried shrimp platter at Columbia Harbour House is also very, very good so if in doubt, you have an alternative. :-)

I have no experience with lobster rolls, so I thought it was delicious! It may be an every trip thing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter