• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghirardelli - just a little snack before dinner :lmao:
The Gold Rush - Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae
3525959485_ff1ae026d0.jpg

YUM! We had this in February and it was soooo good!
Ghirardelli is definitely a must do every WDW trip.

The rest of your pictures look great too!

Subbing,,,you guys are making me hungry AND influencing my ADRs. Thanks for sharing your pictures.:thumbsup2

Thank you MUDisneyCouple! xoxo
great pics!:goodvibes

Your welcome and thanks!

That looks like Heinz 57 sauce!!!:lmao: It looks REALLY good! I'm sure it's not Heinz 57, but it sure looks like it! It looks like my plate when I eat at Golden Corral!!! :rotfl:

LOL! It's a peppercorn, brandy sauce which was pretty peppery (just the way I like).

YUM! We had this in February and it was soooo good! Ghirardelli is definitely a must do every WDW trip. The rest of your pictures look great too!

I totally agree and thanks!

MAGIC KINGDOM:

Casey's Corner

Mini-review... Crowded (but everything was), cramped seating, much of seating in the direct sunlight, nosy neighbors staring at what your eating and watching your kids misbehave and have meltdowns....
Oh, and the most unfriendly of CMs...
But the food was GREAT!
I loved the spicy hot dog relish. I actually sucked down the last little cup of it straight!:rotfl2: The corndog nuggets were pretty good. The hot dog was pretty good as well, especially after I piled on the spicy relish, mustard, and kraut. I'd certainly do it again.:thumbsup2

P5080132.jpg

P5080133.jpg

And the hot dog monster!

P5080134.jpg

Why do I keep coming back to this thread?? Here I sit at work, hours away from all this yummy food, stomach gurgling, mouth watering, practically smelling the goodness wafting off these dishes. I must be a food sado-masochist... Hurry up, May 24th, so I can EAT this food!!

I googled it (cuz that sounds interesting - never tried that!). Raglan Road take-out and Cooke's of Dublin. Seems only DTD has those decadent things LOL

Thats it Cookes of Dublin. Does Raglan Road have them or only take out? We are eating at Raglan Road.

I'd really like to try a fried snickers - I loved Fried oreo's. Course the sound of it makes me think of getting a heart attack, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter