• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pho - Lemon grass scented broth, poached shrimp, rice noodles, traditional Vietnamese garnishes $17.99

This picture is presentation: before mixing.

After mixed: (making my mouth water...) WHERE'S THAT DROOLING SMILEY???

Oh. MY.
I've never had Pho but you've inspired me to go out looking for it. We have a pretty great place about 3 min. from our house that serves ALL kinds of Asian cusine - Vietnamese, Korean, Cambodian, etc. Perhaps we'll need to head there for our Saturday night date. ::yes::

DSC00199.jpg

Roasted Vegetable Pizza - oven-roasted tomatoes, eggplant, fennel, spinach, mozzarella, fontina, Grana Padano Parmesan and goat cheeses with pesto sauce
DSC00200.jpg

Spaghetti with Meatballs
DSC00201.jpg

California Turkey Hoagie - house roasted all natural turkey breast layered with sun-dried tomato and artichoke heart salad, organic spinach and butter lettuce
DSC00202.jpg

Rotisserie BBQ Beef - Slices of house-roasted Niman Ranch rotisserie beef, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions and Wolfgang's signature BBQ sauce, topped with mozzarella, rolled in warm, all-natural garlic focaccia bread.
DSC00205.jpg

Meatball and Parmesan - Niman Ranch meatballs, fresh basil pesto, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, tomato-basil garlic sauce and fresh basil

DSC00238.jpg

Roasted Pepper - stuffed with whole grains and smoked ratatouille
DSC00240.jpg

Mom's Old Fashioned Pot Roast - Slow cooked 'til fork tender, served with mashed potatoes, carrots, celery and onions
DSC00242.jpg

Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken - Served with mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, and Southern greens
DSC00241.jpg

Dad's Traditional Meatloaf - a blend of beef and pork topped with tomato glaze, mashed potatoes, and Southern greens

DSC00371.jpg

Shrimp and Grits - Key West BBQ shrimp on smoked cheddar grits
DSC00372.jpg

Onion Rings with Dips
DSC00373.jpg

Ancho Bourbon Chicken Wings for Two
DSC00374.jpg

Slow-Roasted Prime Rib - served with mashed potatoes
DSC00375.jpg

Key West Sirloin Steak Salad with mixed greens, vine-ripened tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon with citrus vinaigrette
DSC00376.jpg

Grilled NY Strip - with mashed potatoes and a cabernet mushroom sauce
DSC00377.jpg

Free Range Chicken Breast - Floridian jerk roasted with warm potato salad
DSC00378.jpg

Oh yum!!!! Remind me again why I always open this thread when I'm hungry:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:?? We'll be at Sci-Fi next week and I sure hope that chocolate cake with peanut butter center is on the menu!

I have been lurking on this thread for about a week now and still haven't managed to make it to the end! I have found soooo many great ideas of places to eat now, though. Thank you all so much for taking the time to post your food pics!

S. E. Debt Free - I was looking forward to Tusker House before, but now I'm REALLY excited! Great pics! :thumbsup2

Teppan Edo
Kids meals
339.jpg

349.jpg

Our chef preparing dinner
347.jpg

344.jpg

Steak & Shrimp
348.jpg

Filet Mignon
346.jpg

Dessert
350.jpg

Snacks from animal Kingdom.
Vanilla chocolate swirl
266.jpg

Coke & Vanilla float
265.jpg

I will post more later. I have to go to my son's parent teacher's conference.

Let's get back into some food pictures....

From Kona Cafe

100_1377.jpg

Pan Asian Noodles

100_1379.jpg

Teriyaki-style New York Strip

100_1380.jpg

Chicken Noodle Soup

Sci Fi diner
Bacon cheeseburger. I shared with my husband.
404.jpg

A very yummy milkshake.
403.jpg

Snack from MGM. I did not like this at all. It was a texture thing. So, I ate all the chocolate,& peanuts, and trashed the healthy part.
406.jpg

Tutto Italia
Breads and Olive oil.
606.jpg

Fried Mozzarella
607.jpg

Kid's Pizza
608.jpg

Lasagne
609.jpg

Dessert
611.jpg

612.jpg

610.jpg

Yes Kristine!
It was an appetizer. On the kid's menu. We went for dinner. Hope this helps.

I'm planning our next trip, so I'm surfing the threads. This is the best part of planning WDW trips, looking at all the fun pics! Thanks guys!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter