Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I continue to torture myself by looking...and drooling over this thread all the time!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes
4063IMG_0227_20081020e.jpg

This photo looks like something Disney would have shot! Great photography!

dizneeat
Can you tell me about the desserts at Cali Grill. We know what we are eating, but no idea what desserts to get. This will be our first (and only maybe) meal here to celebrate our 15th Annivarsary. We never have been anyplace like this before and are soooo excited. Thanks...

I've come across 2 new restaurants I'm interested in now because of this darn thread! Cape May cafe looks delish, it's at the BC right? Captain's Grill looks good too, where is this restaurant located? Is it as good as it looks?

oh and one question about Wolfgang Puck Express, this is counter service? I noticed the meals were on glass plates so I was thinking it was table service (???)

oh and one question about Wolfgang Puck Express, this is counter service? I noticed the meals were on glass plates so I was thinking it was table service (???)

yes, it is a counter service, and the best one in my opinion! i continue to be surprised that they count this as a counter service on the DDP. you order at the counter, get your drink and find a table, but then a server brings you silverware, brings your food to you, gets you anything else you need, etc. it's sort of semi-counter service.

by the way, your baby is adorable!

for those of you who have dined recently at narcoosee's and ordered the filet, is that sauce still the peppercorn brandy sauce? my husband LOVES this sauce and will be heartbroken if they've changed it. we've been there twice (april 2007 and april 2008) and both times our sauce was WAY darker.

I've come across 2 new restaurants I'm interested in now because of this darn thread! Cape May cafe looks delish, it's at the BC right? Captain's Grill looks good too, where is this restaurant located? Is it as good as it looks?

We did Captains Grill on our last trip and it is the only place we have really disliked so far. The place is beautiful and the service was great, but the food was so bland and just nothing memorable at all.

Dole Whip Float
DSCN1405_0422_422.jpg

World Premiere Food Court at ASMovies
Kids' mac&cheese, turkey and meunster on focaccia bread, salmon (good!) with rice and mac&cheese, brownie, grapes
DSCN1426_0401_401.jpg

Mickey ice cream sandwich
DSCN1460_0370_034.jpg

Orange juice bar
DSCN1461_0369_033.jpg

for those of you who have dined recently at narcoosee's and ordered the filet, is that sauce still the peppercorn brandy sauce? my husband LOVES this sauce and will be heartbroken if they've changed it. we've been there twice (april 2007 and april 2008) and both times our sauce was WAY darker.

The sauce changes seasonally as the menu changes, and as of August, it was a delicious bernaise sauce.

Perhaps it's the peppercorn sauce during the springtime?

Ohana dinner

bread
pic1001.jpg

dipping sauces
pic1002.jpg

salad
pic1003.jpg

noodles
pic1007.jpg

veggies
pic1008.jpg

chicken wings
pic1009.jpg

plate w/turkey, broccoli, noodles
pic1014.jpg

skewer of pork i think
pic1018.jpg

skewer of steak
pic1020.jpg

plate o shrimp
pic1022.jpg

plate of pork, shrimp, broccoli
pic1023.jpg

Ohana bread pudding a la mode with Bananas Foster Sauce
pic1028.jpg

pic1029.jpg

bday cupcake for mom
pic1031.jpg

marsh0013:

Thanks for the Ohana pictures! Do you know what choices the kids had? My son is pretty picky....nothing with sauce on it.

Thanks!

marsh0013:

Thanks for the Ohana pictures! Do you know what choices the kids had? My son is pretty picky....nothing with sauce on it.

Thanks!

In my experience, the kids could have whatever they want. My kids and DNieces and Nephew have had burgers, chicken fingers, mac and cheese, grilled cheese and hot dogs. They are also allowed to eat of the adult table. Certain servers offer kids choices right off the bat, with others we've had to ask. As with all thinks, YMMV.

The sauce changes seasonally as the menu changes, and as of August, it was a delicious bernaise sauce.

Perhaps it's the peppercorn sauce during the springtime?

awesome. thanks. i have to make a mental note to call and see what time of year that peppercorn sauce starts because he'd DIE if he didn't have that stuff! luckily this trip (december) we're not going to narcoosee's so he won't miss it.

DH had the filet at Narcoosee's last week and says it was more bernaise-like. The waiter said the menu changes nightly and things are always changing so you never know what you are going to get! Whatever it was - it was fantastic!!! (Only beaten by the filet at Yachtsman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter