Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even drink BUT I have to get me some of that Pink Vodka :rotfl2:

You'll be there before I will. If you get any, make sure to come back and tell us what you think about it. I would love to be able to buy some and enjoy it back on our balcony at the WL while the DS's are falling alseep.

Okay ..... pink vodka ..... this is the GREATEST thread ever! :thumbsup2 I'm gonna be looking for that stuff when I get there in TEN DAYS!!! :cool1:

It is not by choice, but rather by Dr.'s Orders,,,
After 10 Kidney stones removed.......No More Meat!:(
Sorry for getting off subject...Let's see some pictures
of great veggie meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what Chef TJ at Boma made dh for dinner. He said it was the best dinner ever! Poor dh had no idea TJ was going to do this so he had already eaten at the buffet too! He made it thru though. LOL

I know there was tofu and those big fried things are mushrooms. It's been a while so I don't remember what else was there besides more veggies. The sauce was what stood out though.

IMG_8865Small.jpg

IMG_8864Small.jpg

He even made him a special dessert- fried oreos drenched in chocolate and standing on a skewer placed in a piece of pineapple. OMG It was delish!!!!

IMG_8869Small.jpg

IMG_8868Small.jpg

Here's what Chef TJ at Boma made dh for dinner. He said it was the best dinner ever! Poor dh had no idea TJ was going to do this so he had already eaten at the buffet too! He made it thru though. LOL

I know there was tofu and those big fried things are mushrooms. It's been a while so I don't remember what else was there besides more veggies. The sauce was what stood out though.

IMG_8865Small.jpg

IMG_8864Small.jpg

He even made him a special dessert- fried oreos drenched in chocolate and standing on a skewer placed in a piece of pineapple. OMG It was delish!!!!

IMG_8869Small.jpg

IMG_8868Small.jpg

WOW! I mean...just...WOW!

I wasn't planning on going there, but now...WOW!

How have I never, in all the times we've been (we're locals to boot!), seen that you can make your own Mickey treat at Goofy's???? The buttefinger/caramel concoction looks so yummy!!

Do you go up to the candy counter to do it? All we usually get is fudge since it's dh's fave.

How have I never, in all the times we've been (we're locals to boot!), seen that you can make your own Mickey treat at Goofy's???? The buttefinger/caramel concoction looks so yummy!!

Do you go up to the candy counter to do it? All we usually get is fudge since it's dh's fave.

Yes, you just go up to the counter (in the middle) and there are forms you can fill out. First you choose what you want - rice krispy treat, marshmallows, pretzel rods, huge oreo, etc. Then you can pick what you want it rolled and dipped in. So many wonderful choices!!!

Enjoy ... and go soon since you're a local. I'm jealous. :goodvibes

IMG_8865Small.jpg

IMG_8864Small.jpg

IMG_8869Small.jpg

IMG_8868Small.jpg
Thanks Karlise! It looks like it would take a few hours to get to the
bottom of this Veggie Tower!!!!!!!

So...thinking that we HAVE to go to B&C this next trip. Do you have to have a ressie or is it a walk up ice cream thing???

IMG_8869Small.jpg

IMG_8868Small.jpg

I am so jealous! :bitelip: THAT IS AWESOME!!! Was it good???!!! :hyper:

PS: this thread is almost to 200!!!!!!!!!!
7.gif

It was bigger than a wine cooler but a bit smaller than a bottle of wine :rotfl2:

i'm pretty sure that they just pour it into a glass...at least that's what i remember seeing them do when someone ordered it while i was in line for my grey goose slushie :thumbsup2

Oh thank goodness someone posted a picture of this!

I first saw it when buying my Grey Goose slushy. It was so strange looking that it caught my attention right away.

The bottle is very similar to the perfume I use :rotfl2: So thought, "Wow, they made a drink out of my perfume - and it is so very pink!"

I tried to add a bottle to my drink order; but the CM serving was very lacking in English (not her fault, she was very sweet) and could not figure out how to add it. The line was long behind me, so will get it next time we go.

As to the size, think about half a regular wine bottle. I think they also sell it by the glass. Went to the website - it is a very "girly-girl" drink!

BTW - I have been checking every liquor store locally since - none carry it :confused3 Guess it is a local Epcot thing.

BTW - I have been checking every liquor store locally since - none carry it :confused3 Guess it is a local Epcot thing.
I found a place to buy it on line on sale for $19.99. I don't think I can put the link in the thread, but if you want to you can PM me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter