Disney Fonts for Door Magnets!

AngolaHeartsDisney

A dream is a wish your heart makes
Can anyone point me in the right direction:idea:

I have still been searching for the Disney font to start my door magnets.

Any help greatly appreciated.

On the halloween cruise- if anyone has any cool disney halloween graphics they would also like to share that would be great:love:

Ok, a little here if you don't mind!
I downloaded the file to my documents. How do I now access it, or at least get it to WORD so I can use it!

No so computer savy!

One way is to bring up the Fonts in Control Panel and just drop the font file you just downloaded into the Fonts. Windows will install the font automatically, then you can use it anywhere.

I downloaded the file to my documents. How do I now access it, or at least get it to WORD so I can use it!

No so computer savy!

Do you have a Mac or a PC? The instructions from GratefulParrot will work for a PC but it's slightly different on a Mac. Let me know and I can walk you through it.

No so computer savy!

Once you download the font, you need to extract the files and then load it into your font directory.

Find the font on the hard drive where you downloaded to. Open the file, a screen will come up and give you the option of extracting files. Do it.

Then go to control panel and find your font file. Go to File and add new font. Follow the directions. Actually very easy.

make sure you click the new fonts on dafont!! there is a mickeytags font that OMG i'm gonnna have to play with today!!:cool1:

You can also right click on the downloaded, unzipped font file and choose install.

Me three! Oh wait- with OP that is four of us here...lol! :banana:

Me five!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I made soooooo many magnets last time- but I'm thinking I need at least a couple new ones- especially ones with the great graphics you made, Jen!! :thumbsup2

Ok- looks like I'm commited to more magnets- just ordered magnetic paper- 20 sheets.....but I'm saving a few for my RCL cruise next summer. I think....:rolleyes:

Do you have a Mac or a PC? The instructions from GratefulParrot will work for a PC but it's slightly different on a Mac. Let me know and I can walk you through it.

I'm having a hard time with my Mac...I can get it into my font collection but it will not so up in Word?

Make me # 6 for the 10/30 Magic Cruise. If you haven't joined the Cruise meet thread come on over. We have a great group.

Me five!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I made soooooo many magnets last time- but I'm thinking I need at least a couple new ones- especially ones with the great graphics you made, Jen!! :thumbsup2

:worship:
Ah you're too kind, Ellen! :) Did you find a good place to get the magnetic sheets? I was going to make them on cardstock but now I'm on the fence...

Once you download the font, you need to extract the files and then load it into your font directory.

Find the font on the hard drive where you downloaded to. Open the file, a screen will come up and give you the option of extracting files. Do it.

Then go to control panel and find your font file. Go to File and add new font. Follow the directions. Actually very easy.

Thank you so much!! I am able to finally get all my magnets finished!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter