• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Florist - Phone Number?

patton1j

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have details on how to contact the Disney florist or a link to show what services they provide. It is my wedding anniversary during our vacation and I want to have some ballons or maybe something else delivered to the room for my husband if this is possible.

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

The Disney Web Site wasn't very helpful...but I found out there is a florist in the Grand Floridian Hotel. If you call them maybe you could arrange to have flowers from there sent to your room.

Have a wonderful trip!

Hi,

I can't remember the direct number, but when in doubt call the the WDW switchboard and they will either on request connect you through or give you the direct phone number.

WDW switchboard operator is: 407-824-2222

Hope this helps...

Mmketeer

The phone # for the Disney Florist is 407-827-3505....they will fax info. to you about what they offer.
Have a great trip:earsgirl:
Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter