Disney Florist Family Treats tote....

Three cats

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered one and have a picture they would share? I see it on their website but im curious to see what it looks like "in real life" .... also, if you've ordered one in the past, were you happy with it?

Thanks! :)

I inquired about these here on the boards and got a couple good reviews. I'm ordering the one that is a blue collapsible cooler.

I ordered from the Disney Florist two years ago. I started with the Halloween item on the website but I was allowed to substitute some things and added a couple of items. They had to substitute an item because they were out of stock and since it wasn't as agreed upon they added a good size Mickey plush:thumbsup2. I will definitely order from them again.

Hi
I ordered the blue collapsable cooler with Mickey on it as a surprise for my DS and daughter-in-law. It was delivered to their room after we checked in. They weren't in the room at the time, so when they got back to the room after the park, it was on their table.
It's really nice and they loved it and use it a lot. It's a good size, roomy, and had good snacks in it. I think you can change some of the snacks, but I didn't. I would definitely order from Disney florist again!!

I just ordered the tote for our friends in May when they took their kids for the first time! They had it waiting in the room when they arrived. I'm not sure how to post photos here or I would.

It turned out beautifully, our friends LOVED it and used the tote the entire trip throughout the parks. Definitely recommend it :)

We got one as a gift from the resort last year and it was FULL of stuff! It had juice, water, candy, popcorn, fruit, and some other things like crackers and cheese. I was going to post a picture of it but even when I removed our name (embroidered on the outside), it kept showing up when I added it to this post? Anyways, it was fun to get! The bottom of it zips open and is also a small cooler.(very small)pirate:

Hi
I ordered the blue collapsable cooler with Mickey on it as a surprise for my DS and daughter-in-law. It was delivered to their room after we checked in. They weren't in the room at the time, so when they got back to the room after the park, it was on their table.
It's really nice and they loved it and use it a lot. It's a good size, roomy, and had good snacks in it. I think you can change some of the snacks, but I didn't. I would definitely order from Disney florist again!!

We got this one for my mom last year and we LOVE it. We still pack stuff in it for non Disney trips! It was packed with stuff and very nice.

Has anyone ordered one and have a picture they would share? I see it on their website but im curious to see what it looks like "in real life" .... also, if you've ordered one in the past, were you happy with it?

Thanks! :)

We were given the "Family Treats Tote" as a gift a few years ago, and we LOVED it. The treats inside were all plentiful and the fresh fruit was a nice addition. We even saved some of the treats to use as gifts for our dog sitter, house sitter, and friends. In fact, I still love it & use the bag every day. (I'm a teacher, so the fewer bags I can carry around, the better.) I use the insulated bottom for my lunch, the side pockets hold my writing utensils and keys, and the inside of the bag holds my "stuff" (i.e. wallet, notebooks, keys, papers).

Thank you all so much for the replies. Can you tell me....is the bag delivered zipped up or is it wrapped? (Like they'd do with a gift basket?)

I have done the Family Treats Tote more than once; it's really cute. I am pretty sure the only time it was wrapped was the time I paid extra to have it wrapped in Halloween colored cellophane.

I have gotten Disney Family Treat Tote (red and yellow-looks like Mickey pants) and Mickey's Kool Snack (blue cooler/tote), they were great. What you see if what you get, in terms of products. The only big difference is, when delivered it is cellophane wrapping. Disney Florist did let me know of a product substitution and allowed me to swap out soda for water.

Thanks!
Poly Princessc:wave2:

That is so cute. :thumbsup2 Now I need one. No kids here and DH would just think I was nuts. Unless I could convince him that I knew nothing about it and it was really just Disney magic. :goodvibes

I received the blue one as a gift on one of my trips. It was a nice surprise (from my sister), and was full of lots of goodies. And it was a nice souvenir to take home. We are heading down in November (with my sister), and I am thinking maybe I will send one to their room and return the surprise. Oh...and last visit she sent another gift...it was a Christmas stocking full of treats. It had these cute littleclear plastic, flat Mickey heads on a strap (like a long necklace) that have a LED light in the top you can turn on. It sort of lights up the Mickey head...and I think it said something like Happy Holdays or something like that. I wore it to the parks in the evenings and I had so many people asking me where I got it! I wonder if they still have something like that?? Will have to check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter