• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Floral and Gifts delivery to ADR

dclhull

Earning My Ears
Can anyone share their experience of having a gift/balloons/"Celebration" delivered from Disney Floral and Gifts to an ADR? I've never ordered from them before, and I'm slightly nervous about the delivery process. Two of the deliveries will be from their My Storybook Moment collection and one is a Star Wars themed gift. I want to celebrate each of my children at a separate ADR with their own gift as a celebration for surviving yet another deployment for their Dad.

Well, I did not have Disney Florist deliver to an ADR but they did to our room a little after we checked in. And it was great. They did have to exchange out for 2 stuffed characters. We ended up with more characters than the packaged originally called for.

I think it is great you are recognizing your kids for surviving another deployment. Those are so hard on the kiddos. Hopefully, you can take some time during this trip to give you and your spouse a treat also. Because you both survived it also. Those deployments are not easy or fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter