Disney FitFlops - colors and price?

I love, love, love my mickey fitflops. I bought the black ones at the Poly in March around $45. I will admit they tired out my legs at first but now I hardly wear anything else. I noticed last night that they aren't smelly after all that time. They must have that anti-bacterial thing too.

Hi everyone,
I love my new Fitflops and I read here that Disney sells their own version at the parks. I saw a picture of a brown pair on Ebay. Do they come in any colors other than brown? How much do they sell for?

Thanks! :goodvibes
I bought a pair while visiting the Magic Kingdom. I love them I bought the bronze not the black. Lo and behold when I got home my darn dog took them out of my luggage and chewed one up. I was so devastated! I called and ordered another pair. They cost 49.95 + tax I also had to pay shipping!

I liked them so much I had to replace them.

I thought the Fit Flops were only suppose to be worn for a short time period each day. Has anyone worn these all day at the park with no problems. Maybe I am confusing these with the style sold at Bath and Body and they do hurt after more than an hour of wear.
I wore them all day at the parks almost every day last year. You have to wear them only a few hours a day at first, then more each day until you can wear them all day.

the ebay link has been removed then i saw the date of the original post. no wonder LOL

i'd love to see a pic of them too. we're going in July and I might get a pair. where do they sell them now?

I bought my bronze ones at Everything Pop - I had seen them in a few places in black and bronze but didn't find my size until we got back to the Pop! I believe they were $49.95 and to me they're totally worth it!

If you wear a half size, go up because they don't stretch at all - I am usually an 8-1/2 and sometimes even an 8 in ordinary flip-flops, but I bought a 9 and they're perfect.

Oh shoot, just went to order the ones and Ebay and they only go up to a size 10. Anyone know if they come larger or maybe I will have to try a different version. I have huge feet (12!)

Does anyone know if they carry mens version (I'm sure they will not be as cute) but I also have a larger foot (11) and I LOVE my fit flops that I have at home, but I had to buy a mens style because of my foot size. I'm sure they don't carry mens with mickey designs, but I'm curious. Thanks!;)

I wearThersandals which are just like fitflops (they do not have mickey heads on them) but are $10 to $15 and come in many colors. They sell them at Kmart and Sears. Next to my Yellow Box megawatt they are my favorite flip flop at Disney In fact I have a pair of lime green Therasandals to match my LGMH

Does anyone know where I can find some of the bronze mickey fitflops in a size 11 online or in store so I can break them in before we go to Disney World in September? :confused3

Bump...just wondering if these run large or small as I'm an 8.5 and not sure if I should order the 8 or 9!

I am a size 8.5 and sometimes even an 8 in flip flops, but I tried the Mickey ones on at WDW and ended up buying the 9 -- they're perfect. The fabric does not stretch out at all (I've had them over a year), so there is very little give. I recommend the 9!

You could also do a search for stores in your area that carry fit flops - they are all sized the same so you could try on some generic ones for size then order the awesome Mickey ones. Enjoy - I LOVE mine!:)

I am a size 8.5 and sometimes even an 8 in flip flops, but I tried the Mickey ones on at WDW and ended up buying the 9 -- they're perfect. The fabric does not stretch out at all (I've had them over a year), so there is very little give. I recommend the 9!

You could also do a search for stores in your area that carry fit flops - they are all sized the same so you could try on some generic ones for size then order the awesome Mickey ones. Enjoy - I LOVE mine!:)

Thanks for the tip about them all fitting the same!:goodvibes

Hmmm...Disneystore says it's sold out....any suggestions where to get them? I was hoping to order some to break in before our Aug. trip. Don't want to wait and get them down there...I know I need to get used to them.

I have a question...I see the use of the word Fit Flops all the time on here. This is a serious question because I feel like I have missed something someplace. Is there a style or brand name for these that are call Fit Flops or is it a misunderstanding of the decades used words Flip Flops?:confused3

I have a question...I see the use of the word Fit Flops all the time on here. This is a serious question because I feel like I have missed something someplace. Is there a style or brand name for these that are call Fit Flops or is it a misunderstanding of the decades used words Flip Flops?:confused3

It's a brand name... Fit Flop. They are very comfortable flip flops. They advertise that you could wear Fit Flops and get toned legs and buns. However, I do not notice any difference. :rotfl: They are very, very comfortable though. I walked +10 miles on our recent Washington, D.C. trip during Memorial Day weekend. It was incredibly hot and humid (90s) also so I could not wear my sneakers so that's what I wore all weekend. My feet were very comfortable and I immediately ordered another "fancier" pair so I could wear with my summer dresses.

I'm planning to take 2 pairs down to WDW coming Sept. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter