Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package

donnajz

DIS Veteran
I'm considering doing the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining package for lunch at Tony's Town Square. It's a bit expensive for lunch but with the new parade we haven't seen yet I'm thinking it might be worth having a good view. Please let me know your experience and thoughts. Thank you!

I'm considering doing the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining package for lunch at Tony's Town Square. It's a bit expensive for lunch but with the new parade we haven't seen yet I'm thinking it might be worth having a good view. Please let me know your experience and thoughts. Thank you!

Unless you really like Tony's, and don't have 10-15 minutes to stake out a spot, my suggestion would be to skip the pkg. We watched the parade on a Friday - we actually planned to be gone just before the parade, but Splash Mountain was down for 20 minutes, and that's a must do for us, so we stayed for it. Found a chill spot in front of the Hall Of Presidents sitting down on the bricks around the flower bed in front. Fantastic view. I did learn, however, that simply following the parade would have been the quicker way to exit. If I were to do the parade again, I'd get myself a Pineapple Float from Aloha Aisle, and plop down in that same spot about 15 minutes before. (maybe two floats.)

Has anyone been able to book this after April 22nd, 2017? We have tried and MDE won't let us book for any time.

The viewing area, I think, is in the center circle at the end of Main St. at the train station. We got what I thought were better spots across the street from the viewing area on the train station side. We only showed up about 10 minutes early. The parade comes straight at you as the make the turn by Tony's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter