Disney Fantasy

Sir Jared

Earning My Ears
This ship was so so awesome the service here was amazing, on the first night we were greeted with our two servers Laura, and Lito we were also greeted with our dining room partners ,We had an inside stateroom ,we all loved the virtual porthole ,we were only a group of 3 but we had space because there was a queen bed the couch turned to a bed and there was a pull down bed it is the most beautiful ship I've ever been on , but yet I'm thirteen and never been on another ship this was my first cruise ,any chance you have to go on the ship go on it !

I'll be on the Fantasy in a little over a week for my first cruise ever! I'm so excited! I can't wait!

If you were on the Fanstasy 9/8-9/15, we were "in the same boat." Was truly a spectacular cruise.

What a ship to start your cruising experience! Glad it was a great first experience for you! :goodvibes

18 days for us! So excited!!

I'm afraid to say you'll have to try all of the ships now!!!:thumbsup2

Glad you liked the Fantasy, we're on it in just under 3 weeks :)

bats said:
I'm afraid to say you'll have to try all of the ships now!!!:thumbsup2

Glad you liked the Fantasy, we're on it in just under 3 weeks :)

You'll really love it I know I did its really Art Deco and pretty

MissMet said:
What a ship to start your cruising experience! Glad it was a great first experience for you! :goodvibes

18 days for us! So excited!!

It is going to be really hard to top that cruise and in general that ship , I will not be cruising on another cruise line ever except for Disney

ricktib said:
If you were on the Fanstasy 9/8-9/15, we were "in the same boat." Was truly a spectacular cruise.

No I was on the ship on Aug. 25- Sep. 1
But that would be cool if we were

glad you enjoyed the Fantasy and I was around your age my first cruise. Since then I've been on 17 cruises:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter