• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy with my boyfriend <3 Eastern Caribbean 2/23/13 to 3/1/13

:cool1:

Day 6 is up! I think you'll want to read this one because this is the day I saw Neil Patrick Harris...TWICE! Enjoy! :)

juliaheartslife.wordpress.com

Thank you for reading everyone! Hopefully I'll finish this trip report in a couple weeks! :) And I might start another one after we go to Club 33 at the end of the month. :yay:

I would love to read this but when I pull it up it is only showing me Day 6 - am I doing something wrong???

Looking forward to reading it. KRistina

It had better be up tomorrow or else! (...or else I'll spend another day wishing it was up :) )
We were on the same sailing and I remember seeing you two. I miss it so much that I'm thinking about pulling forward our next planned sailing...

Day 7 is up! Sorry it took months but read all about our Remy Brunch! Loved it! princess:juliaheartslife.wordpress.com

Just caught up on your TR! It's wonderful! Thank you for sharing :)
NPH would have had me starstruck, too ;)

Thanks! It's been a long couple of months wait for my TR fix. I really need to take more pictures on our next cruise so that I don't have to rely on others to bring back the memories!
CC was a great day despite the less than perfect weather (and inhaling tons of bbq starter fluid from cookies during the 5k)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter