Disney Fantasy trip upcoming share your secrets!

My favorites in order are:

Magic because we were on her MV and have sailed her the most. I am emotionally attached.
Fantasy because she is just awesome!
Wonder because she is similar to the Magic and enjoy the more intimate atmosphere
Dream because she does shorter cruises and I like longer cruisers (but would still sail the Dream if it fit my schedule).

MJ

Is the Dream below the Fantasy just because of the cruise length? I've been on the Dream twice and will be cruising the Fantasy next. My impression is that they are largely the same boat so just curious.

From google: The Disney Cruise Rainforest is a limited access area where you will find steam rooms, showers and heated stone lounge chairs. On the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream, you will also find two hot tubs that overlook the front of the ship.

There used to be scented salt scrubs included in the rainforest room but unfortunately you have to pay separately for them now so they aren't as worthwhile however you could always bring your own scrub if you feel so inclined.

Oh gosh. I didn't even think to check Google. Thank you!

Is the Dream below the Fantasy just because of the cruise length? I've been on the Dream twice and will be cruising the Fantasy next. My impression is that they are largely the same boat so just curious.

Yep, love the Dream....was on her MV also but I put her last as I like longer cruises. The ship itself is in no way inferior.

MJ

Oh gosh. I didn't even think to check Google. Thank you!

Its no problem at all! I honestly was wracking (sp?) my brain for how to describe it and thats why I turned to google. It's one of my favorite areas on the ship and no children is a massive plus for me.

Yep, love the Dream....was on her MV also but I put her last as I like longer cruises. The ship itself is in no way inferior.

I love the Dream because of a lot of the offerings on the ship (Pink, the theater shows, themeing in adult areas, etc). I wish they offered longer cruises on the Dream. The 5 nights in the summer with two stops at Castaway are phenomenal though. I didn't care for the Fantasy as much but that is all personal preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter