• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney fantasy shows..best/worst?

MC0810

DIS Veteran
We will be taking a 7 day western cruise and was wondering what your favorite shows were as well as the ones you didn't care for? Not sure my sons will want to see all of them. I remember reading Aladdin is supposed to be great.

We just returned from our cruise on the Fantasy. We took in every show and we enjoyed them all, but Wishes was a little boring. Not to say the cast didn't do a good job, but the premise of the show was stale.

The Pirate show on the main deck is great fun for kids, but get there way early, the crowds are packed all around the show. pirate:

Aladdin was excellent and the actor playing the part of the genie was fabulous! A plus is he (the genie) also is in another show, too. Great fun and lots of laughs. :thumbsup2

Hope this helps. :)

Aladdin was excellent! If you see no other show, go to see Aladdin. Believe was cute, I agree with PP, the plus was the Genie. Wishes was kind of cheesy and slightly boring. But, both Believe and Wishes have other, less seen character appearances, so that made them a bit more entertaining, to me. Pirate night was awesome! The first show, with Mickey, Minnie, and friends was held in the Atrium do to the weather (normally on Deck 11), was so cute, we loved it! The later show, with Captain Jack and the "face" pirates was pretty good and the fireworks were phenomenal! About 15 minutes after the fireworks were over it starting pouring, so we missed the dance party after, although some people were dancing away in the rain. Overall, all the shows had entertainment value, just some more than others! Have a great trip!

I loved Wishes and didn't think it was boring at all. I wasn't as fond of Aladdin as I thought I would be. It was ok...but after seeing the Aladdin show at Disneyland I was a little disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter