• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy September 16, 2017 Western Cruise Fish extender Group!

I want to join the fish extender but would like to pm information but can't figure out how. Tried posting 10 things that then let you pm but it didn't work.

:sail:
Hello All,
Second Disney cruise but first time doing the fish extender! So excited to have booked!!

Family Name: SMITH
Deck Level (if known): 6
Cabin Number (if known): 6612
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): James & Donyale (James-anything Ratatouille or Incredibles & Donyale-(Darth Vader/BB-8/Simba)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Liam, 6, Lightning McQueen

We upgraded room to conconierge level (no longer in room 6612) is there FE on concierge level?

Last edited:
I'll be on this cruise with my BFF, mom and sister! Can't wait! And now two more of my friends have booked. How exciting!!!!!

Last edited:
My family will be on this cruise. We will not be doing the FE on this trip. It is my husband and I, and 2 teenage daughters.

We have 2 rooms and both of our rooms would like to participate in the Fish Extender.
This is all of our first time cruising on a Disney Cruise but we are all Disney Fanatics and have been counting down the days since we booked last July.
There are a total of 5 of us, and all adults. We will be celebrating Susan, Peaches and Drew's Birthday AND Drew and Muffin's anniversary. This vacation is going to be EPIC!
Can't wait to see you all in a few months!

Family Name: Wolf Pack
Deck Level (if known): 8
Cabin Number (if known): 8606
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Susan: Tinkerbell, Grumpy & Sebastian; Peaches: Wall-e, Stitch, Aladdin & Jasmine; Tim: Darth Vader, Wreck it Ralph & Robin Hood
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): N/A

Family Name: Words
Cabin Number (if known): 8604
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Drew: Jack Skellington & Beast; Muffin, Malificent, Jack & Sally, Mr. Toad, Alice & White Rabbit

Hello,

Only 6 months left lets start getting this group together for fish extender below is the list.

Group one:

Family #1 name: Brown
Stateroom: 6514
Kristie adult female wall-e and up
Chris adult male wall-e and up
Walter 4 donald duck super hero's
Leonard 5 casey junior dumbo
Celebrating walters 4th birthday and our wedding anniversary of 7 years.

Family #2 Name: Kline
Cabin Number (if known): 6154
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Stephanie - Goofy, Joshua - Stitch, Crystal - Captain Jack Sparrow
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): none

Family #3 Name: Gonzales
Deck Level: 8
Cabin Number: 8515
Adults: Jeremy, Hercules; Ashley, Rapunzel
Children: Paul, 5, Mickey Mouse; John, 3, Mickey Mouse

EDIT*
Family #4 Name: Wolf Pack
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Susan: Tinkerbell, Grumpy & Sebastian; Peaches: Wall-e, Stitch, Aladdin & Jasmine; Tim: Darth Vader, Wreck it Ralph & Robin Hood
Celebrating: Susan & Peaches Birthday's

*EDIT*
Family #5 Name: Words
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Drew: Jack Skellington & Beast; Muffin: Malificent, Jack & Sally, Mr. Toad, Alice & White Rabbit
Celebrating: Drew's Birthday & Drew and Muffin Anniversary

Family #6: last name Prince
Cabin: tba
Sarah minnie mouse
Michael goofy
Celebrating Michaels birthday

Family 7
Family Name: Self
Cabin Number (if known): 8070
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Kathy - Eeyore, Lee - Mator, Kati - Tigger

Family 8

Family Name: Magdaleno
Cabin Number (if known): 6560
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Juan (Anything Jungle Cruise-ish) & Lorissa (Elena of Avalor, Baymax or Cheshire Cat)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Lucas (2 yrs old , Nemo, lightning McQueen and Mickey!)

Family 9
Family:Mulholland
Cabins 5526 & 5528
Adults: Bryan (Donald Duck), Stacie (Daisy Duck) and Me--Kris (Tink)
Children: Annalise 7 (Minnie), Ronan 5 (Mickie)

Family 10:
Family Name: Sanchez
Deck Level: 7
Cabin Number: 7567
Adults: Rudy, Goofy
Martha, Little Mermaid or Nightmare Before Christmas
Children: Isaiah, 7, McQueen, Mickey, Toy Story

Family 11:

Family Name: Sanchez
Deck Level: 7
Cabin Number: 7567
Adults: Rudy, Goofy
Martha, Little Mermaid or Nightmare Before Christmas
Children: Isaiah, 7, McQueen, Mickey, Toy Story

Okay we have offically started our fish extender list for disboards. Theres a couple of people short on the list as u can see i am speaking to them to see if they are still interested. Ill be checking every other day and I DO NOW have alerts set to my email if you need me. Time to start looking for fish extender gifts! Please if you have allergies or celebrations let us know!

Kristie Brown

Last edited:
:welcome: How many cruises have you been on. This will be the 2nd western on the Fantasy for us, the 3rd for the Fantasy total. This will also be # 13 for us in total Disney cruises. 3 for the Fantasy, 4 for the Magic, and 6 for the Wonder. Still got to work the Dream in there sometime.

Wow 13 cruises! That's amazing! I am very jealous! Hopefully one day I can say the same :-)

Well if you don't mind I do have a few questions...do you give each room 1 gift or more than one gift? How many rooms do you end up giving to? I was just trying to figure out how much room in the suitcase I would end up needing?

twokats is right.

also you can get really creative with it. Some people make one family gift. Example: there are free ice cream machines on the pool deck but no fixings. We have recieved ice cream fixings gift bags with sprinkles, etc.

you can also look at sales racks after holidays or just in general for good deals. In 2015, I found Leonx Disney Christmas ornaments that are originally $60-80 for 3-5 bucks a family. Now that was a great deal!

Anyone have there cruise paid off yet? I am about to be finished once i make a trip to sam's club to buy gift cards. They are so hard to find where we live. We only have two sam's club locations. I know you can get savings if you have a target card but we don't. I wish I would have bought those $500 gift cards Sam's club had during the holidays!!:sad:

This will be the 14th (all Disney) cruise for the wife and I. This is the first on the Fantasy. The other 13 include the 2005 return cruise from the west coast through the Panama canal, a cruise to Alaska in 2012 and the very first Disney cruise to Hawaii. We are looking forward to this cruise. We are DVC members and have been since 1994. If you can't tell we like Disney a lot. We are both in our upper 70's and still enjoy the visits. And yes ours is paid off using Chase Disney card and 6 months interest free.

This will be the 14th (all Disney) cruise for the wife and I. This is the first on the Fantasy. The other 13 include the 2005 return cruise from the west coast through the Panama canal, a cruise to Alaska in 2012 and the very first Disney cruise to Hawaii. We are looking forward to this cruise. We are DVC members and have been since 1994. If you can't tell we like Disney a lot. We are both in our upper 70's and still enjoy the visits. And yes ours is paid off using Chase Disney card and 6 months interest free.

Wonderful! We got our disney chase card too. Which resort or resorts are you home with Dvc?

*EDIT*

*EDIT*
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Drew: Jack Skellington & Beast; Muffin: Malificent, Jack & Sally, Mr. Toad, Alice & White Rabbit

*EDIT*

*EDIT*

Updated thank you!

Yeah our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. We would love to join the FE group:

Family Name: Storey
Cabin Number (if known): 8618
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Brett - Donald, Mindy - Minnie, of course
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Oaklee (15) - Elsa or Mickey, Emmalee (10) - Goofy

Is there a facebook group? I would love to talk to other families going on this cruise find out what port excursions you plan on trying. So many fun things to do I can't decide. And of course my girls are a little nervous about the kids clubs, but I asked them to at least give it a try and maybe they'll make a friend.

What about a mixology group has that been set up yet either?

No sure where to go to find all this information.

Hi All,
Family and I booked this cruise as our first DCL cruise late last year, and in searching for info, found out about FE's and are super excited to join in! Cruising with my In Laws, who are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary, and we all love Halloween!

Family Name: Magdaleno
Cabin Number (if known): 6560
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Juan (Anything Jungle Cruise-ish) & Lorissa (Elena of Avalor, Baymax or Cheshire Cat)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Lucas (2 yrs old , Nemo, lightning McQueen and Mickey!)

Last edited:
Yeah our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. We would love to join the FE group:

Family Name: Storey
Cabin Number (if known): 8618
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Brett - Donald, Mindy - Minnie, of course
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Oaklee (15) - Elsa or Mickey, Emmalee (10) - Goofy

Is there a facebook group? I would love to talk to other families going on this cruise find out what port excursions you plan on trying. So many fun things to do I can't decide. And of course my girls are a little nervous about the kids clubs, but I asked them to at least give it a try and maybe they'll make a friend.

What about a mixology group has that been set up yet either?

No sure where to go to find all this information.

Hi Mom2OakandEm, there is a facebook group, I believe that it's hosted by Kristie Brown (the same wonderful lady that is handling the organization for the fish extender group here). The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531255077182580/

See you on the boat in a few months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter