Disney Fantasy room 7078

Chtinaz74

Earning My Ears
This is a shot in the dark question. We booked are 2nd cruise and are in room #7078. I see on some of the pics and posts that certain rooms may or may not have a larger bathtub. Anyone ever been in this room and could help out. We have small children so bathing in a big tub is easier. We were in a deluxe family 2 years ago with the small round tub. Still loved it and was an amazing cruise. Just curious about room 7078. Thanks!

This is a shot in the dark question. We booked are 2nd cruise and are in room #7078. I see on some of the pics and posts that certain rooms may or may not have a larger bathtub. Anyone ever been in this room and could help out. We have small children so bathing in a big tub is easier. We were in a deluxe family 2 years ago with the small round tub. Still loved it and was an amazing cruise. Just curious about room 7078. Thanks![/QUOTE

Have you looked at the stateroom reviews located in the stickies, here on the cruise boards?

This is a shot in the dark question. We booked are 2nd cruise and are in room #7078. I see on some of the pics and posts that certain rooms may or may not have a larger bathtub. Anyone ever been in this room and could help out. We have small children so bathing in a big tub is easier. We were in a deluxe family 2 years ago with the small round tub. Still loved it and was an amazing cruise. Just curious about room 7078. Thanks!

:welcome:

What category is it? If it is a 4a,b or c it will have the circle tub. The 4d may have it too, but the a,b and c for certain have it

Awesome, Thank you!
If you go to the DCL website and hover over "Ships and Activities" then click on "Disney Dream and Fantasy" under "Staterooms". You can then click on "Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" on the left side. There's a slide show there showing how the rooms look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter