Disney Fantasy New Character

That is awesome, I wonder if she'll be on any of the other ships too. I hope she's on the Wonder in December.

Ahh... Sort of figured, that's usually the case with the youthful characters, besides Alice and Wendy, that is.

Wow- that is great! Thanks for posting. Now we might have to get a Sofia dress for the next trip :goodvibes

She has her own show on Disney Junior. Our 5 year old granddaughter lives Sofia. She has he dress, shoes, crown and of course the most required magic amulet. Those grandchildren get you right to the heart.

She has her own show on Disney Junior. Our 5 year old granddaughter lives Sofia. She has he dress, shoes, crown and of course the most required magic amulet. Those grandchildren get you right to the heart.

Oh ok thsnks. No kids or grand kids here. Just me the big kid!

Oooooohhhh, I hope she is on the Magic when we sail in 3 weeks! My DD6 loves Sofia! In fact, we just had her bday party - yep, all Sofia!

Aww, my dd will love that! She loves Sofia and she loves getting new autographs. Too bad she won't be sailing on the Fantasy until the end of next year. Hopefully she makes her way to the other ships too.

Oooooohhhh, I hope she is on the Magic when we sail in 3 weeks! My DD6 loves Sofia! In fact, we just had her bday party - yep, all Sofia!

Might be able to let you know... We are on the Magic on the 20th. Fingers crossed for Sophia! :-)

Might be able to let you know... We are on the Magic on the 20th. Fingers crossed for Sophia! :-)

Please do! We will be on the Magic in January and if Sofia is there my DD will be beside herself!!

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

We're sailing magic in January and I so hope Sofia is on it, my daughter (3) will FLIP. She's obsessed! I actually made her a Sofia costume for Halloween, she'll be wearing it on the magic too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter