Disney Fantasy Merchandise Pics

tink182

Earning My Ears
These are photos from Sea Treasures & White Caps aboard our recent Fantasy cruise 5/17/14

Merch.jpg

Merch-2.jpg

Merch-3.jpg

Merch-4.jpg

Merch-5.jpg

Merch-6.jpg

Merch-7.jpg

Merch-8.jpg

Merch-9.jpg

Merch-10.jpg

Merch-11.jpg

Merch-12.jpg

Merch-13.jpg

Merch-14.jpg

Merch-15.jpg

Merch-16.jpg

These photos are exactly what I was looking for!!

Do you remember the average price for a t-shirt? :)

Love that Sailors Beware Ariel shirt. So cute :goodvibes

I almost bought that one but it's printed on this distressed style TShirt. In the picture you can see white spots, in person the fabric is very thin in those places...almost see through. So disappointing. I loved the design but worried it would fall apart.

The ladies t-shirts were about 25.95-29.95; The other shirts which were a little more detailed than a regular t-shirt were 39.95-42.95. Hope this helps.:)

Although women's apparel --DCL is famous for their stale merchandise--some of which dates back to 2000. Fresh merchandise on Castaway Cay is non existent.

Scott

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday ( sigh ), and both my daughter (19) and I were quite pleased with the merchandise available for women. Our last cruise was 2 years ago and we dont recall a selection anything close to what we had this trip. There were even some items on clearance ( the Chip and Dale shirt was as well as the Ariel, Sailor Beware shirt and some others)

Is there any merchandise which includes the name of the ship?

Are there cruise specific Alex and ani bracelet?

No, there was no specific cruise Alex and Ani bracelet; There was a jewelry store in St. Thomas that sold an Alex and Ani cruise ship bracelet which was very cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter