Disney Fantasy - May 28, 2016 - 7 Night Western Caribbean

We are at 28 Rooms and 109 people for the FE if my numbers are correct and I haven't missed anyone or gotten anything wrong - which could totally have happened but no one has said anything - so how bout we close it Friday May 6 - gives about 3 weeks to make buy etc....

I have two who want to split - I will assume everyone wants the full list unless you say otherwise by May 6.

I'll divide it up and give you a name like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. and have it to you on May 7

Question about FE... So if we stay as a whole we would buy/make an item for all on list for 1 day out of cruise? I would just like a little explanation on how it works I may be a little confused!

Hi everyone,

If there's still room, we would love to join the FE exchange also. We're in Stateroom 8626 and a family of 5.

Mary (mom)
George (dad)
Ella (10 yo girl)
Riley (8 yo boy)
Spencer (3 yo boy)

Please let us know if there's anything else needed! :)

Thanks,
George

We previously sailed on a 4 day Bahama cruise on the Dream and had a blast but didn't have much time to do any of the many kid/family activities like trivia or "so you think you know your family". We seemed to hit all the big ticket items like putt putt, aqua duck, etc.

We are excited to be on the 7 day and can't wait to be able to do more. So in preparation we would like to know everyone's favorites.

Also what kid's club activities did your kids enjoy the most? We have a DD9 and DS6.

Question about FE... So if we stay as a whole we would buy/make an item for all on list for 1 day out of cruise? I would just like a little explanation on how it works I may be a little confused!
We I think are going to want to do the split with the fe

Good catch
Mackie - Mackenzie is a girl
Royce is a boy
Thanks - I had tried to keep track and had a kris in 8172? And additional rooms:8563 and7186 did they drop.?
Also had a mom,dad and 3 daughters20,17,11 but don't know room or if they are. On the list.
Just trying to be sure I'm not short. Thanks!

Hello fellow cruisers! We just signed up for this cruise last night. This will be our fifth DCL cruise and we were wondering if it was too late to get in on the FE group. We have never done it before but we think the kids will love it.
We are a family of four, and we are all very excited. Let us know if you can add us to the list. We have not been assigned a room yet but will post it as soon as we get it. Thanks in advance and we look forward to seeing you all on board!

John (Dad)
Kirsten (Mom)
John Michael (11)
Nicholas (9)..........also known as King of the Aquaduck!

We previously sailed on a 4 day Bahama cruise on the Dream and had a blast but didn't have much time to do any of the many kid/family activities like trivia or "so you think you know your family". We seemed to hit all the big ticket items like putt putt, aqua duck, etc.

We are excited to be on the 7 day and can't wait to be able to do more. So in preparation we would like to know everyone's favorites.

Also what kid's club activities did your kids enjoy the most? We have a DD9 and DS6.
I have a 9 yo daughter too!
We went on the Dream last year and she loved the "pixie hollow" part of the kids club where you designed your own fairy & costumes & printed them off. We are planning on going to the open house the 1st day at the kids club so we can all see everything there is to do in there. She is somewhat shy & didn't want to explore it too much on her own. But, both of my kids had a BLAST in the club on the Dream & super excited about this 7-day adventure!

We are planning to cruise with a group of 9. My name is Miranda. I will be traveling with my three kids, nephew, parents, and a friend and her son. We plan to have a fish extender outside of our cabins. Did anyone ever make an official FE group?

I have a 9 yo daughter too!
We went on the Dream last year and she loved the "pixie hollow" part of the kids club where you designed your own fairy & costumes & printed them off. We are planning on going to the open house the 1st day at the kids club so we can all see everything there is to do in there. She is somewhat shy & didn't want to explore it too much on her own. But, both of my kids had a BLAST in the club on the Dream & super excited about this 7-day adventure!

Yeah I think the open house is key, we missed it on our 4 day cruise and at the time my DD was 6 and my DS had just turned 4. They liked the kids club but didn't fully understand all they could do plus there was so much else to do and little time on the 4 day cruise which is why we signed up for the 7 day this time.

I think now that they are older they will have no problems getting acclimated, especially if we hit the open house. I would be willing to bet it will be tough to pull them away sometimes!

Could someone please let me know exactly how the fe's work...do we buy/make an item for each person participating? I would like a little more clarification to make sure I understand completely and correctly please.

Hi everyone,

If there's still room, we would love to join the FE exchange also. We're in Stateroom 8626 and a family of 5.

Mary (mom)
George (dad)
Ella (10 yo girl)
Riley (8 yo boy)
Spencer (3 yo boy)

Please let us know if there's anything else needed! :)

Thanks,
George
added you

Hello fellow cruisers! We just signed up for this cruise last night. This will be our fifth DCL cruise and we were wondering if it was too late to get in on the FE group. We have never done it before but we think the kids will love it.
We are a family of four, and we are all very excited. Let us know if you can add us to the list. We have not been assigned a room yet but will post it as soon as we get it. Thanks in advance and we look forward to seeing you all on board!

John (Dad)
Kirsten (Mom)
John Michael (11)
Nicholas (9)..........also known as King of the Aquaduck!
adding you now

We are planning to cruise with a group of 9. My name is Miranda. I will be traveling with my three kids, nephew, parents, and a friend and her son. We plan to have a fish extender outside of our cabins. Did anyone ever make an official FE group?
I can add you if you send me the names, ages, male or female and room numbers - we are finishing the list now!!

Could someone please let me know exactly how the fe's work...do we buy/make an item for each person participating? I would like a little more clarification to make sure I understand completely and correctly please.
So for FE - in the past I have only ever done it for everyone on the list - but I have figured out how to do an option where you can do it split (only part of the list) or the whole thing. Our last cruse we had over 100 rooms - it was awesome!!! But I know that's not for everyone.

As far as gifts go - I have had some gifts that were one per stateroom and others where they have given something to each person in the room - sometimes it has been Disney related - like notepads, Disney ornaments, some times it has been specific to where you are from - like keychains from the local sports team, syrup from a Canadian couple - sometimes it is homemade - like an adorable picture frame or store bought! It is kinda the thought that counts type thing.

Yeah I think the open house is key, we missed it on our 4 day cruise and at the time my DD was 6 and my DS had just turned 4. They liked the kids club but didn't fully understand all they could do plus there was so much else to do and little time on the 4 day cruise which is why we signed up for the 7 day this time.

I think now that they are older they will have no problems getting acclimated, especially if we hit the open house. I would be willing to bet it will be tough to pull them away sometimes!
WE can't get our girls out of the club - I mean literally they are closing the joint when we get our kids - we actually got off the boat and went to one of the islands and left them on the boat in the club because they didn't want to leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter