• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy March 26 2016 FE Group - WE ARE NOW CLOSED

I've been working on some FE gifts too and I'm wondering if are doing gifts according to child/adult or going with more family type things.

AS of right now I am doing an Adult gift and individual kid gifts but it might change.

Disney Fantasy
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy

March 26 to April 2 2016

Anyone interested the in Fish Extender for this cruise? If you are please PM me your info and I'll keep a spreadsheet updated with information. Please let me know if you'd like to be in a family group (adults & kids) or just kids group. I'll keep the family subgroup size to ~20 and the kids subgroup size to ~10

Please let me know the following:

Your full name and number of participants (and ages for those under 18). Also family name if different from your last name.
Cabin # - can be sent in pm so that it is private until the cutoff date, then I will pm everyone in the group the room numbers so we know where to deliver
Any Celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
Allergies/items you don't want, i.e. alcohol/candy/soda etc
Favorite Characters

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

* Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

For those of you who have never done an FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (around February 25) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.
Hello

Hello- we would love to join the fish extenders for the 3/26/2016 Fantacy cruise- we are new to disney cruising & this sight. How do I PM to get you our info? Thanks

Hello- we would love to join the fish extenders for the 3/26/2016 Fantacy cruise- we are new to disney cruising & this sight. How do I PM to get you our info? Thanks
You have to have 10 posts in order to PM anyone. Head over to the test board to up your count:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Further info - anyone participating in a conversation (what PMs are called here) must have 10 posts.

Hello! Welcome to the FE group. Maybe you can do a quick intro in terms of your family and ages of kids on the forum. Once you up your message count, then PM me your cabin info.

Thanks!
Karen

Hello-I believe I have enough posts to PM, I am still trying to navigate and cant find where to PM you our info. Also, how many people are in the group so far? Thanks, Barb

Hi Magic mom,

I just PM'd you to get things started. We are currently at 10 cabins, which is 18 adults and 14 kids. I'm SOOO looking forward to this cruise.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Karen

ETA: Attached list without room numbers. Can't seem to get an excel spreadsheet to work.

ETA #2: Sorry, I left off the wdw4me13 family. Attachment now shows correct number.

Attachments

• FE Fantasy 3-26-16_updated113015.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello-I believe I have enough posts to PM, I am still trying to navigate and cant find where to PM you our info. Also, how many people are in the group so far? Thanks, Barb
In order to pm someone (called "conversations" here) you can click on their avatar and then the "Start a new conversation" link in that window.

You can also find the "Start a new conversation" link you find by hovering over your username in the upper right of this page.

I just looked at the FE list, I noticed mu cabin is missing my daughter's boyfriend Henry isn't included. Can you please add him to the list. Thanks!

I just looked at the FE list, I noticed mu cabin is missing my daughter's boyfriend Henry isn't included. Can you please add him to the list. Thanks!
Yes, will get him on the next list, expected in the next week or so. Just need to get a couple more details for some other families.

We are new to cruising and the Disney cruise we have my DH is 40 and me 47, we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary, my DD will be 6 my DS will be 8 and are interested in the fishextender group but can't seem to PM anyone....
Debi

DebiN - post some messages to the test board and up your message count to 10 so you can PM someone.
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Karenc15 - if you need some help coordinating please let me know. I have been involved with a few FE's now. :)

Hi Debi, I've got you down on my list. I'll wait for your PM on cabin number.

Poohs4me - I think so far it hasn't been a lot of work, but I will definitely ping you for help once things get rolling. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter