• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage Video

That was cool. I saw myself in the second cut to the sail away party up on the top deck. I was in the red shirt at the rail with my Dark Blue Marine Veteran hat on. I am at 1:58 of the video. Thanks for sharing it

Subscribing...

It's one minute past my bedtime, and I swore I'd go to sleep on time tonight. I will make watching your video #1 on my Wednesday's To-Do list. We are sailing on The Fantasy next June, and I love it when everyone shares their experiences. Since the ship is so new and the adventures are just beginning, videos like yours are especially fun to watch.

Can't wait to see it, and Thanks in advance!!!!....now it's 6 minutes past bedtime. Signing out.....

I just saw you Scotty! You were right behind the older gentleman taking a picture with his Maiden Voyage Cardboard hand sticking out of his pocket... Coo! Thanks everyone for checking out the video & hope you all enjoyed!

Checking back in to say (again!) thanks for the video. I watched it with my 2 -year-old, and we both loved it!!

That was cool. I saw myself in the second cut to the sail away party up on the top deck. I was in the red shirt at the rail with my Dark Blue Marine Veteran hat on. I am at 1:58 of the video. Thanks for sharing it

Yep that was me. My wife was right next to me. we both had the red shirts on with our last name ( Scott ) on the back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter